Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

140,902 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

tenor.gif

MAGA groupthink reminds me of the French Revolution.

Towards the end, everyone who was down with the Revolution weren't sure about the general direction of the Revolution, paranoia ensued, everyone was seen as the enemy and longtime Revolutionaries were beheaded, even Revolutionary leader, Robespierre.

54 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Totally normal human being.

Things must be getting really really really bad for Trump for this to drop.   There’s been a systematic effort to delegitimize everyone investigating or who is a witness against Trump. Mueller is, of course, the most sacred cow. But, even Jeff sessions wreckonize Rosenstein as the next most important person who is not to be touched regarding the investigation.

There’s been a systematic effort to delegitimize everyone investigating or who is a witness against Trump. Mueller is, of course, the most sacred cow. But, even Jeff sessions wreckonize Rosenstein as the next most important person who is not to be touched regarding investigation. This is the ultimate play to alter public perception on Rosenstein and seek to have him ousted.

There is so much that may or may not be going on here, the only certainty is how it is being used by Trump and his supporters. 

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Croatia is now on my travel list after all the world cup coverage hyped up their natural beauty. 

We had an outstanding trip there four years ago. Very beautiful country.  Among many other things, as it was my first time visiting a former eastern bloc country, reminder that communism was a blink in history. 

JDaveG and AF89 like this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

It's where they film King's Landing.

Hide contents

kings-landing-irl.jpg?quality=85

MAIN-Dubrovnik-Stari-Grad-by-Nick-Hunt1.

Cameron-Croatia-Dubrovnik-Game-of-Throne

m5hEwHv.jpg

From what I can tell it's like "psst hey kid you want Greek Mediterranean beaches, we got you! You want thick evergreen Germanic forests, we got that too!"

JDaveG and HolyMoses like this

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Ugh this is one of those times where trump hurts instead of helps. 

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Hey @lostone good news, we've got a new replacement for "motsirella."

Now trying to get voice recognition to recognize recognize    Why canailles. What can I say? Recognize holy smokes. I know I did not type that. 

But even Jeff session recognize that 

Ffs

But even Jeff session recognizes Rosenstein is 

Feeeeyyuuuck

wreckenize.  (OK, I typed that.)

Recognize

Reckon eyes

Reckon eyes

Recognize

Recognize

Wreckonize 

! I did it! 

And I’m leaving this post exactly as I dictated it except the little bit that I typed 

49 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

So.....someone in the Trump orbit leaked this, right? So that Trump would have cover to fire Rosenstein and work toward shutting down the Mueller investigation? 

Yep.  Saturday Night Massacre about to happen.

HolyMoses likes this

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Now trying to get voice recognition to recognize recognize    Why canailles. What can I say? Recognize holy smokes. I know I did not type that. 

But even Jeff session recognize that 

Ffs

But even Jeff session recognizes Rosenstein is 

Feeeeyyuuuck

wreckenize.  (OK, I typed that.)

Recognize

Reckon eyes

Reckon eyes

Recognize

Recognize

Wreckonize 

! I did it! 

And I’m leaving this post exactly as I dictated it except the little bit that I typed 

I have an internet friend in academia who says that the Dragon speech recognition software is surprisingly good.

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

Speaking of the Wire...Simon is not taking this well :ninja:

I’ve got to say, I’ve never been a big fan of a “this fits the opposition’s agenda for too perfectly for it possibly to be true“ gamut. 

I play golf with Jay Bookman.  Whenever things get more weird then we could possibly imagined, he likes to say “this isn’t actually the weird part yet.”

Even today, I’m sure he’s correct.

Against my better judgment I started watching Lock It In again today (cause I'm bored) and Clay Travis is the only panelist hyping the Falcons beating the Saints (and going away at that) and I'm having confused emotions.

Edit: Cousin Sal picked us too :golfclap: