Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

122,518 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Boner said:

The Post history of this board will prove to anyone that cares to look that you will make stuff up to paint yourself as a victim. Why would this be outside the realm of possibility?

I've NEVER made stuff up... and I meant to post you as a possibility as well. I'll do it now.

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Baseball doesn't do it for me anymore. I grew up playing, my uncle played for the Phillies. I just can't stay involved.

I think I OD'd on baseball in my teenage years.

Reported. 

Carter, mdrake34 and AF89 like this

Just now, WOR said:

I just want the east so we can troll some nats/Phillies fans for a year 

I'll mostly direct it at Nats fans since their window is firmly shut and they were outplayed by two rebuilding teams.

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I'm being nice to her. She's referencing a post where she said "I've never called for violence ever in my life!!!"

Yet her twitter was full of "Grab the pitchforks and torches!" "Let's take over by force!"

She's crazy.

If I was a baby like you, I'd report this post....but I'm not.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'll mostly direct it at Nats fans since their window is firmly shut and they were outplayed by two rebuilding teams.

Philly fans will undoubtedly bring up some **** about the eagles <_<

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

is it the ken burns' baseball documentary 

Nah you can watch that on Netflix and also it's really slow

3 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Is it any good?

I mean I'm not going to hype it, it was just a mildly interesting pbs newshour segment. It's not even anything you didn't already know, it mearly wraps it up in a nice little bow.

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

As much as I love a good fight, I also just want to take this opportunity to remind y’all to keep it somewhat calm please. I know for a fact there are people who want to shut ABF down completely and they justify this position by saying the board reflects extremely poorly on Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons whole organization.

So like.... passive aggressively post memes or smsht lol

So do you think I should just be okay with people trying to make me out to be crazy and say that I was making stuff up and creating fake Twitter handles?

I mean, I let you guys win when it got scary. I left. And that STILL wasnt enough.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Nah you can watch that on Netflix and also it's really slow

I mean I'm not going to hype it, it was just a mildly interesting pbs newshour segment. It's not even anything you didn't already know, it mearly wraps it up in a nice little bow.

PBS is pretty underrated...

Just now, marla_mulder said:

If you're doing all this reporting, everyone can thank u when ABF gets shut down. 

You think I'm kidding? I've reported every post that I stated I reported.

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

As much as I love a good fight, I also just want to take this opportunity to remind y’all to keep it somewhat calm please. I know for a fact there are people who want to shut ABF down completely and they justify this position by saying the board reflects extremely poorly on Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons whole organization.

If you insist 

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

The main board didn't get shut down when the Stormfront crew took over during the Vick fiasco, they created "Pure Football" for those that wanted to get away from them and talk Falcons football!  The same thing was said then, and that REALLY was a poor reflection on the board.  My own brother left, and a few more people I know personally.  My brother HATES the Falcons and the entire organization now because they couldn't (or didn't) put an end to that nonsense!

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

The main board didn't get shut down when the Stormfront crew took over during the Vick fiasco, they created "Pure Football" for those that wanted to get away from them and talk Falcons football!  The same thing was said then, and that REALLY was a poor reflection on the board.  My own brother left, and a few more people I know personally.  My brother HATES the Falcons and the entire organization now because they couldn't (or didn't) put an end to that nonsense!

ABF will be fine. It's better when certain people dont post.

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

Wait. "That" stormfront? 

And the insanity begins again. Listen up stalker, every time u message me, I'll make you famous here since you're a coward and hide behind fake names. @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry maybe you want to see that this person is now creating a name similar to yours on Twitter.

Also, I've checked into it. I can get your IP in from Twitter via the police. And I can have you banned here and there. Tread carefully.

HmuJlfs.jpg

I was in Driver's Ed over the summer of the Vick fiasco. My teacher(and jv basketball coach) kept having me drive by the gates of Flowery Branch so he could see PETA.