Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,525 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Should be on the loan docs, but we're talking about 05. The checks weren't there like they are now.

Chances are, and this is just me with my Mortgage hat on, we're talking some level of mortgage fraud. If he got the money as a gift, but didn't disclose it on his docs, it's fraud. If he didn't disclose the value of accounts, fraud. If he somehow worked out the payment on the side, without including the transaction in  the mortgage docs, fraud...

Without seeing everything, and without knowing how the mortgage was originated, the baseline says he committed fraud somewhere...

FYI on season 5 of 'The Wire' the MCU investigation uncovered evidence that Clay Davis lied on a mortgage application by not disclosing a gift from a family member. Charges were never brought, though. I believe one of the detectives even commented that it's a common occurrence for people to get help from a relative without disclosing it when they buy their first home.

1354255014812.gif

Serge likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Totally normal human being.

Oh before the end of the day the antisemitism will be strong in these ones.  They can't help themselves, even when thrown an legitimate point of inquiry they'll still take that extra step of outrage. (Which comes from being so intellectually dishonest all the time)

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Oh before the end of the day the antisemitism will be strong in these ones.  They can't help themselves, even when thrown an legitimate point of inquiry they'll still take that extra step of outrage. (Which comes from being so intellectually dishonest all the time)

I reported the tweet as calling for violence. 

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

FYI on season 5 of 'The Wire' the MCU investigation uncovered evidence that Clay Davis lied on a mortgage application by not disclosing a gift from ma family member. Charges were never brought, though. I believe one of the detectives even commented that it's a common occurrence for people to get help from a relative without disclosing it when they buy their first home.

1354255014812.gif

Yup. Now though, they check everything. If you borrow from your 401k for the purchase, that loan even requires the sales contract for the house you're buying.

As U.S. household debt rises and wages stagnate, millions of Americans are thinking about tapping into home equity to keep up with day-to-day expenses.

Twenty-four million homeowners believe borrowing against home equity is an acceptable way to cover regular bills, according to a Bankrate.com reportreleased on Wednesday. Cash-strapped millennials, low earners and the less educated were most likely to think home equity offered an appropriate solution to ordinary bills.

“Regular household bills should be funded by a regular household income, not home equity,” said Greg McBride, chief financial analyst at Bankrate.com. “Wage growth has been elusive, but rising household expenses have not. And now home equity is being seen as a lifeline for those who are strapped for money with little wiggle room.” 

People are being forced to tap into home equity to pay for student loans and health care. Nice economy we have here.

Carter likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

*bags spoon on empty shell casing*

Tweet barrage incoming

Sometimes, when Jeanine Pirro tweets, I reply with various gifs of Bob Durst blinking strangely. 

I'm a Twitter laugh riot, imo. 

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Who will be executed first?

A question with an obvious answer if liver cirrhosis counts as an execution.  

12 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I’m reading Sonny Barger’s autobiography right now, so I’m feeling this. 

24 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

FYI on season 5 of 'The Wire' the MCU investigation uncovered evidence that Clay Davis lied on a mortgage application by not disclosing a gift from a family member. Charges were never brought, though. I believe one of the detectives even commented that it's a common occurrence for people to get help from a relative without disclosing it when they buy their first home.

1354255014812.gif

1) I'm going to overlook the profanity here.....because CLAY AINT DONE. YOU THINK CLAY'S FINISHED!?!?!? CLAY AINT DONEEEE"

2) Have you read "all the pieces" by Jonathan Abrams? I crushed through half of it on a flight Monday. It's a must-read. 

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I’m reading Sonny Barger’s autobiography right now, so I’m feeling this. 

I'm assuming you already know that he played Lenny "The Pimp" on SOA:

http://sonsofanarchy.wikia.com/wiki/Sonny_Barger

3 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

1) I'm going to overlook the profanity here.....because CLAY AINT DONE. YOU THINK CLAY'S FINISHED!?!?!? CLAY AINT DONEEEE"

2) Have you read "all the pieces" by Jonathan Abrams? I crushed through half of it on a flight Monday. It's a must-read. 

No, I hadn't heard of it till now.

JDaveG likes this