Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

123,848 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Hi! Since there are several hypocrites posting here who decided it was a great idea to say that I created burner Twitter accounts to harass myself, I thought I'd just come post the proof to make you look like the know-nothings you are.

Below are screenshots of the different accounts that targeted me. You'll notice references to things that ONLY people on this board would know (WFW hot tub). I only previously engaged in political discussion here and Twitter.

I also have a screen shot of my "blocked accounts"  on Twitter where I blocked each account.

I'm also showing a copy of some of the emails I received from Twitter after reporting the accounts. Most of the accounts, they found no "violation of rules" because I had no way to link all of the accounts together as the same person. You'll notice the date was way back in August...when this happened. But sure, I did it to myself.

This was the first account to harass me. If you've been here a while, you'll know who I suspected at first because of the similar name.

1zs2DIF.jpg

After blocking this one, the other accounts started:

cgkAZl3.jpg

aaVErn7.jpg

glGW9d6.jpg

bhzkHJs.jpg

yQsDO83.jpg

Blocked list:

nyGfqL8.jpg

Emails:

fjZoTAZ.jpg

fjZoTAZ.jpg

Same bunch of ******* hypocrites yelling that women should be heard are trying to say I made this **** up. GFY. @Optimus_Cr1m35 @Boner @MAD597

You're not putting this disgusting behavior on me. Two of you, if you're not behind the posts, you're responsible for REPEATEDLY posting my Twitter info and encouraging others to come after me. 

Get bent for trying to paint this as something I did.

I never said you did it. I said I wouldn't put it past you. I still wouldn't put it past you. And for the record I don't care about any of this. I don't care about you at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lostone said:

Prosperity gospel and this fake Christianity 

 

They still supported Roy Moore AND Trump himself, you think they would have supported Dems who said and did the same thing Trump and moore did? The religious right is a hypocritical fraud, they are in it for power and nothing more. They have no moral ground and can shove it when they try and tell me how to live my life after supporting some of the worst this world has to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Hi! Since there are several hypocrites posting here who decided it was a great idea to say that I created burner Twitter accounts to harass myself, I thought I'd just come post the proof to make you look like the know-nothings you are.

Below are screenshots of the different accounts that targeted me. You'll notice references to things that ONLY people on this board would know (WFW hot tub). I only previously engaged in political discussion here and Twitter.

I also have a screen shot of my "blocked accounts"  on Twitter where I blocked each account.

I'm also showing a copy of some of the emails I received from Twitter after reporting the accounts. Most of the accounts, they found no "violation of rules" because I had no way to link all of the accounts together as the same person. You'll notice the date was way back in August...when this happened. But sure, I did it to myself.

This was the first account to harass me. If you've been here a while, you'll know who I suspected at first because of the similar name.

1zs2DIF.jpg

After blocking this one, the other accounts started:

cgkAZl3.jpg

aaVErn7.jpg

glGW9d6.jpg

bhzkHJs.jpg

yQsDO83.jpg

Blocked list:

nyGfqL8.jpg

Emails:

fjZoTAZ.jpg

fjZoTAZ.jpg

Same bunch of ******* hypocrites yelling that women should be heard are trying to say I made this **** up. GFY. @Optimus_Cr1m35 @Boner @MAD597

You're not putting this disgusting behavior on me. Two of you, if you're not behind the posts, you're responsible for REPEATEDLY posting my Twitter info and encouraging others to come after me. 

Get bent for trying to paint this as something I did.

reported

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

After defending HRC for all of 2016, I'm done with it. Now I only really get into dicussions about policies I'm interested in or election stuff, which isn't popular here. 

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

How so? You accused me of harassing you on twitter. Used my name.

You're the reason it happened. I started getting messages the SAME day Larry warned you AGAIN to stop putting my Twitter stuff on here. 

You're despicable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, achilles return said:

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

I look forward to warring with Booker Bros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, achilles return said:

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

Jesus that's only a "few" months away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

You're the reason it happened. I started getting messages the SAME day Larry warned you AGAIN to stop putting my Twitter stuff on here. 

You're despicable.

I need to find out the race of the guilty party so I can decide whether or not to get angry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, marla_mulder said:

You're the reason it happened. I started getting messages the SAME day Larry warned you AGAIN to stop putting my Twitter stuff on here. 

You're despicable.

I put your stuff up ONCE. Get that correct. After Larry and I discussed, I never did it again. Not once. \

 

And again, maybe use different Screen names if you don't want your accounts tied together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boner said:

I need to find out the race of the guilty party so I can decide whether or not to get angry.

I'm white, but my wife is black, my kids are mixed.

 

 

I'm obviously innocent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

**** it just give it to Oprah already :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Im going to have to root for Senator Warren. 

 

Or WORren if you will. 

Then I'm going to start referring to you as Runs with Avocados

SpongeDad likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, achilles return said:

really y'all

why can't you just stop this dumb meta-conversation about posters who aren't here

especially if you don't want them here

Bro, I'm down. The subject came up. Up until earlier, I hadn't said a thing about Marla posting PG, mad or my name on her twitter. Didn't say a word. Didn't report her on twitter, didn't report her here, etc. I sent PG a message on the 29th saying "Hey, just so you have a heads up, Marla is thinking one of us 3 are harassing her..."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

really y'all

why can't you just stop this dumb meta-conversation about posters who aren't here

especially if you don't want them here

People having been throwing accusations towards whats his face for the past week.  Seems like a lot of people need to move past it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Bro, I'm down. The subject came up. Up until earlier, I hadn't said a thing about Marla posting PG, mad or my name on her twitter. Didn't say a word. Didn't report her on twitter, didn't report her here, etc. I sent PG a message on the 29th saying "Hey, just so you have a heads up, Marla is thinking one of us 3 are harassing her..."

 

 

Woah now. What

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boner said:

People having been throwing accusations towards whats his face for the past week.  Seems like a lot of people need to move past it.

Exactly. It's like some elephant that everyone keeps bringing up. I'll drop it as soon as marla vanishes. She wants to come in to put everyone on blast, I'll do the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now