Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,017 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Before I waste 9 minutes of my life, can you please tell us where the strategist describes that the strategy to keep Kavanaugh off the S.C. involves accusing him of attempted rape 35 years ago?  Any kind of sexual misconduct? 

Thanks in advance for helping me save the time.

We have a democrat operative and current advisor to Christine Ford caught on tape saying to other democrats in July not to worry because she has a strategy to take down Kavanaugh, her client then gives Fienstein a letter alleging sexual misconduct of Kavanaugh just before vote.

You still believe the Russia hoax, yet we have her advisor on tape in July stating they had a strategy to prevent Kavanaugh from getting on court and it means nothing to you. 

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

From google...

Did you mean: undereducated

An autocorrect from my phone <> Me undereducated.

I'd put my education against yours any day...

You would LOSE !

13 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Before I waste 9 minutes of my life, can you please tell us where the strategist describes that the strategy to keep Kavanaugh off the S.C. involves accusing him of attempted rape 35 years ago?  Any kind of sexual misconduct? 

Nothing specific.

HolyMoses and Optimus_Cr1m35 like this

Just now, Boner said:

What is it with right wing whackjobs and their reliance on youtube videos?  "Watch this, guys!  The secrets of the universe are explained in this 3 minute video!".

It was a natural evolution from watching cat videos.

HolyMoses likes this

5 minutes ago, Boner said:

What is it with right wing whackjobs and their reliance on youtube videos?  "Watch this, guys!  The secrets of the universe are explained in this 3 minute video!".

my favorite were the bpearthwatch videos

7 minutes ago, Boner said:

What is it with right wing whackjobs and their reliance on youtube videos? 

Guys...I just found out that if a black guy goes on date with a women while he is wearing a red jacket, he will turn into a werewolf and start dancing in the streets with zombies.

bdog 29 and Optimus_Cr1m35 like this

Just now, achilles return said:

my favorite were the bpearthwatch videos

I'm not familiar with those videos.  Something tells me I'm better off not knowing. 

The level of denial here is astounding. 

What other  “strategy” do you think Fords advisor and democrat and Clinton operative was referencing and caught on tape saying  in July  to prevent Kavanaugh from being nominated? 

On 5/20/2018 at 11:59 AM, caver50 said:

Not really, I saw several independent polls that actually had Trump in the high 70% to low 80%. These polls were done without any bias. I knew then Hilderbeast would have to do a lot of cheating to over come that.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:37 PM, achilles return said:

it's a ******* online poll lmao

On 5/21/2018 at 0:28 AM, caver50 said:

It's ABC news. You wold probably quote from them if you wanted to get your point across. It's not Fox news. You know this election turned out good for me, how bout you ?

Just now, gazoo said:

What other  “strategy” do you think Fords advisor and democrat and Clinton operative was referencing in July  to prevent Kavanaugh from being nominated 

what happened to trump's growing support from african americans bro

you stopped talking about it

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

26 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

I am always here to help the under educated .

I think under educated is a phrase you just made up.  That's great coming from a guy who's best two posts this week are him correcting common social media grammar typos.

Do you also give style tips to the under attractive?

31 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

It amazes me that you radical lefties are so blind that you actually deny  facts , like the fact that Hillary, and the DNC paid a foreign spy to collude with the Russians, to create a phony "Dossier" ,in a vain attempt to steal a presidential election.

1.) Which Russians, specifically?

2.) What went wrong in the plot to steal the election?  (asking because you and only you know the facts)

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

what happened to trump's growing support from african americans bro

you stopped talking about it

I stopped coming here. The support is still there from African Americans and Hispanics. He’s peeled many of them away from the democrat party who have abandoned them or who’s policies harm them.

38 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I put this and "Kavanaugh was behind what Whelen did" in the same basket personally.  Loose connections are insufficient, IMHO.

6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

What other  “strategy” do you think Fords advisor and democrat and Clinton operative was referencing and caught on tape saying  in July  to prevent Kavanaugh from being nominated? 

Maybe all the **** he was previously attacked over, like his lavish spending habits. We don't know, because, you know, she says nothing specific whatsoever in the audio.

2 minutes ago, gazoo said:

The support is still there from African Americans and Hispanics. He’s peeled many of them away from the democrat party

...and put their kids in cages.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I put this and "Kavanaugh was behind what Whelen did" in the same basket personally.  Loose connections are insufficient, IMHO.

Kavanaugh personally, sure, but there's evidence Hatch may have been involved, or knew it was coming.

40 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

I am always here to help the under educated .  It amazes me that you radical lefties are so blind that you actually deny  facts , like the fact that Hillary, and the DNC paid a foreign spy to collude with the Russians, to create a phony "Dossier" ,in a vain attempt to steal a presidential election. Then, using corrupt officials in the DOJ, FBI, and intelligence agencies, they are STILL trying to cover it up by stonewalling , and redacting documents and texts that will prove their guilt. Enough has been revealed through lawsuits, to already get some of the miscreants fired or demoted, and you have the gall, or ignorance, to call all this a "Conspiracy Theory ".  You have either had your head in a black hole for the past year or so, or you are just immune to reality. You are unable to refute any of the FACTS that I have listed above. You are only able to reply with juvenile insults, or snarky replies , like "Conspiracy theory", or "FOX NEWS"  Well here's your chance Soup, I challenge you, I DARE you , to refute the facts I have listed above.  Don't change the subject, don't run and hide, just man up and refute what I have said. 

http://www.eslhelpdesk.com/Grammar_Help_Handbook_Online/Punctuation_commas_overuse.html

Carter likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

Kavanaugh personally, sure, but there's evidence Hatch may have been involved, or knew it was coming.

Sure.  And Hatch should answer for that.

mdrake34 likes this