Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,179 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mike Yanagita said:

You knob slob one of the dumbest, worst public speakers we’ve ever seen. So, you know, grains of salt and all.

“I’m always right so you should trust when I say he’s tremendously thicc, tremendously wet. Just sayin. YouTube clip 1:37 mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE THE CURRENT ALLEGATION BY CHRISTINE FORD WAS A STRATEGY TO TRY AND PREVENT KAVANAUGH FROM GETTING ON SUPREME COURT.

A Clinton and Democrat operative, also an advisory to Christine Ford, is busted on tape in July, same time Feinstein got the letter, stating democrats had a strategy to stop Kavanaugh from getting on the court.

How can anyone associate with these despicable people any longer? This strategy smears the entire family, those little girls he has, his wife, and they have even received death threats. How can anyone claim this is ok or be part of this disgraceful Hail Mary pass of democrats?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever heard of running their vehicles on alchohol? Didnt know the first vehicles were based on alcohol rather than gasoline. Anyone tried to convert their modern day vehicles to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

She has a 7 year window, for her it's not too early, and never too late.  I was trying to placate you, 35/55 or whatever years old, I don't think she has what it takes if the early indication of what we've seen with her public speaking on issues. Maybe she'll buckle down and study?  I don't know, she seems like winning the primary was just a total shock to her and after hearing her speak on some of the issues asked of her I can see why. After listening to her on economic issues somewhat cringed a bit. Reading some articles posted about her on her economics degree reaffirmed why I was cringing.  

There is always hope, but she really needs someone to take her under their wing if she wants to be serious about this. 

From the home of #nevertrump comes this

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-economics-major-ignorant-of-basic-facts/

 

the president of the united states doesn't understand how tariffs work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, the value is interesting, since the "assumed" down payment is 20% of the home value. Just enough to avoid PMI. With today's rates, which are 1.75% of the loan amount, he's at 21k in PMI upfront if he has less than 20%. So if he didn't have it, he's better off borrowing the money elsewhere.

 

One popular thing back then was the 80/20 loans. You financed 80% in a 1st lien, then you financed the last 20% in a second, interest only payment. That could be possible, but he would need to disclose that. And since you pay interest only, you never pay off the loan.

 

Last, even if he did have the down payment, the underwriter is going to require reserves on a Jumbo. If he's financing that much, he needs to show that he has reserves in his accounts to cover the proposed down payment, and typically more than 3 months worth of expenses.

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rocko said:

Has anyone ever heard of running their vehicles on alchohol? Didnt know the first vehicles were based on alcohol rather than gasoline. Anyone tried to convert their modern day vehicles to it?

You most likely run on alcohol a bit now. Ethanol. E85. Most places run at least E10.

 

I may or may not convert my WRX to E85. Alcohol runs cooler, is cheaper, but gets worse mileage. Plus, I don't think I can get E85 around my house, which would make it a nonstarter. Since it runs cooler, I can get a nice bump in HP by switching, but it doesn't make sense if I have to drive 15 miles to fill up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gazoo said:

SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE THE CURRENT ALLEGATION BY CHRISTINE FORD WAS A STRATEGY TO TRY AND PREVENT KAVANAUGH FROM GETTING ON SUPREME COURT.

A Clinton and Democrat operative, also an advisory to Christine Ford, is busted on tape in July, same time Feinstein got the letter, stating democrats had a strategy to stop Kavanaugh from getting on the court.

How can anyone associate with these despicable people any longer? This strategy smears the entire family, those little girls he has, his wife, and they have even received death threats. How can anyone claim this is ok or be part of this disgraceful Hail Mary pass of democrats?

 

 

Go away.

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gazoo said:

SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE THE CURRENT ALLEGATION BY CHRISTINE FORD WAS A STRATEGY TO TRY AND PREVENT KAVANAUGH FROM GETTING ON SUPREME COURT.

A Clinton and Democrat operative, also an advisory to Christine Ford, is busted on tape in July, same time Feinstein got the letter, stating democrats had a strategy to stop Kavanaugh from getting on the court.

How can anyone associate with these despicable people any longer? This strategy smears the entire family, those little girls he has, his wife, and they have even received death threats. How can anyone claim this is ok or be part of this disgraceful Hail Mary pass of democrats?

 

A liberal conspiracy and no mention of (((Soros)))?

You're slipping.

Carter, mdrake34 and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

You most likely run on alcohol a bit now. Ethanol. E85. Most places run at least E10.

 

I may or may not convert my WRX to E85. Alcohol runs cooler, is cheaper, but gets worse mileage. Plus, I don't think I can get E85 around my house, which would make it a nonstarter. Since it runs cooler, I can get a nice bump in HP by switching, but it doesn't make sense if I have to drive 15 miles to fill up.

Well I'll have my land up and running in the next year or so and you can get a permit to distill non drinking alcohol for fairly cheap.  If I could make it myself for pennies on the dollar  at e100 with a fully converted fuel line and carburetor with a T for gasoline to help start it in colder temperature then that might sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

A liberal conspiracy and no mention of (((Soros)))?

You're slipping.

No wonder Kool Aid advertises their products  in this forum. 

We have a democrat operative and current advisor to Christine Ford caught on tape saying to other democrats in July not to worry because she has a strategy to take down Kavanaugh, her client then gives Fienstein a letter alleging sexual misconduct of Kavanaugh just before vote  and you are unable to even process it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, gazoo said:

SMOKING GUN EVIDENCE THE CURRENT ALLEGATION BY CHRISTINE FORD WAS A STRATEGY TO TRY AND PREVENT KAVANAUGH FROM GETTING ON SUPREME COURT.

A Clinton and Democrat operative, also an advisory to Christine Ford, is busted on tape in July, same time Feinstein got the letter, stating democrats had a strategy to stop Kavanaugh from getting on the court.

How can anyone associate with these despicable people any longer? This strategy smears the entire family, those little girls he has, his wife, and they have even received death threats. How can anyone claim this is ok or be part of this disgraceful Hail Mary pass of democrats?

 

 

Before I waste 9 minutes of my life, can you please tell us where the strategist describes that the strategy to keep Kavanaugh off the S.C. involves accusing him of attempted rape 35 years ago?  Any kind of sexual misconduct? 

Thanks in advance for helping me save the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thesouphead said:

Stop being the grammar police and get back to figuring out a way to make your conspiracy theory work without a time machine being involved. That will be far more productive.

I am always here to help the under educated .  It amazes me that you radical lefties are so blind that you actually deny  facts , like the fact that Hillary, and the DNC paid a foreign spy to collude with the Russians, to create a phony "Dossier" ,in a vain attempt to steal a presidential election. Then, using corrupt officials in the DOJ, FBI, and intelligence agencies, they are STILL trying to cover it up by stonewalling , and redacting documents and texts that will prove their guilt. Enough has been revealed through lawsuits, to already get some of the miscreants fired or demoted, and you have the gall, or ignorance, to call all this a "Conspiracy Theory ".  You have either had your head in a black hole for the past year or so, or you are just immune to reality. You are unable to refute any of the FACTS that I have listed above. You are only able to reply with juvenile insults, or snarky replies , like "Conspiracy theory", or "FOX NEWS"  Well here's your chance Soup, I challenge you, I DARE you , to refute the facts I have listed above.  Don't change the subject, don't run and hide, just man up and refute what I have said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

I am always here to help the under educated .  It amazes me that you radical lefties are so blind that you actually deny  facts , like the fact that Hillary, and the DNC paid a foreign spy to collude with the Russians, to create a phony "Dossier" ,in a vain attempt to steal a presidential election. Then, using corrupt officials in the DOJ, FBI, and intelligence agencies, they are STILL trying to cover it up by stonewalling , and redacting documents and texts that will prove their guilt. Enough has been revealed through lawsuits, to already get some of the miscreants fired or demoted, and you have the gall, or ignorance, to call all this a "Conspiracy Theory ".  You have either had your head in a black hole for the past year or so, or you are just immune to reality. You are unable to refute any of the FACTS that I have listed above. You are only able to reply with juvenile insults, or snarky replies , like "Conspiracy theory", or "FOX NEWS"  Well here's your chance Soup, I challenge you, I DARE you , to refute the facts I have listed above.  Don't change the subject, don't run and hide, just man up and refute what I have said. 

No, one, cares, about, your, opinion

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

So.......? let's hear your German accent freund.  Most people have problems with pronunciation in a foreign language.  Do you just sit around all day desperately looking for some way to criticize our president ?  That borders on Obsession. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boner said:

No, one, cares, about, your, opinion

Pay attention doofus, that is not opinion, those are FACTs. If you can refute them, have at it, otherwise, SHADDUP !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

 

LOL !   Still can't refute the FACTS huh ?  Just stupid memes .  Go back to your safe place now, you have been thoroughly defeated and embarrassed. You just ran away and hid your ignorance behind that meme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now