Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

136,876 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

From 3 days ago:

Constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe calls this letter “explosive.”

This is the letter, posted on Facebook, from a woman who knew Kavanaugh, Judge and Blasey Ford and claims that the attack did happen, that "many of us heard about it in school," and that it was talked about for days afterward. The FBI should interview her and others. pic.twitter.com/OZmEGP1Q1G

— Jay Bookman (@jaybookmanajc) September 19, 2018

There is no excuse not to have a full investigation of this matter with a lifetime appointment at stake.

HolyMoses likes this

7 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Wow. This is the fifth significant public shooting in three days.

Too bad there is nothing that can be done about this. Thoughts and prayers.

10 minutes ago, big_dog said:

Constitutional law professor Laurence Tribe calls this letter “explosive.”

This is the letter, posted on Facebook, from a woman who knew Kavanaugh, Judge and Blasey Ford and claims that the attack did happen, that "many of us heard about it in school," and that it was talked about for days afterward. The FBI should interview her and others. pic.twitter.com/OZmEGP1Q1G

— Jay Bookman (@jaybookmanajc) September 19, 2018

There is no excuse not to have a full investigation of this matter with a lifetime appointment at stake.

Does it bother you at all that this “explosive” letter is flatly contradicted by Ford herself, who said she never told anyone about it until 2012?

Or that the tweet has been deleted?

Mueller's team gave Cohen a workout yesterday including the question "Did Trump off you a pardon?" Hmm. The immunity deals recently reached with Trump's CFO and Cohen is bringing the rest of the shenanigans to bear on Trump.

Donald Jr. is down the list and quite possibly won't be indicted but he's on the list. My thoughts say that Mueller holds indictments over Jr.'s head and forces Trump to resign, 'cause that's what he did to Flynn with his son being considered for indictments. Mueller shows his cards to Trump and says, "resign and I won't dump this multi-charge indictment on Congress to impeach you and arrest your sons and daughter on another laundry list of crimes." "Resign and I won't destroy Trump, Inc. and seize all your properties, like I did with Manafort", "Resign and keep your pension", "Resign and receive Secret Service protection for life, or be convicted and die in prison with an orange jumpsuit". :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Does it bother you at all that this “explosive” letter is flatly contradicted by Ford herself, who said she never told anyone about it until 2012?

Or that the tweet has been deleted?

At this stage of the confusion nothing bothers me.

6 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

No.  She actually said she never told anybody it "in detail".  But put that aside for now and realize that other people besides her could have talked about it.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Oh, well I guess all is forgiven 

It’s worse — he thinks the only thing he’s done wrong is identifying the classmate. 

As I said above, it’s one thing to say “we don’t want to attack the accuser.” It’s another to say “mistaken identity” is provable (or proven). 

I mean, he’s got pictures of a house out there and everything. This isn’t “let’s try to be sympathetic.”  

mdrake34 likes this

20 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I still can’t believe your avatar is Robert Mueller. 

It's a little like scrolling down and having a bit of sandpaper dragged over your eyes.

mdrake34 likes this