Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

136,444 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Skip-Bayless-Looks-at-Camera-Shakes-Head

Blank hasn't been known to do much at all for any of the Falcon halftimes. What did you guys expects. 'Kiss' final tour?

JDaveG likes this

11 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

From my understanding that was only true for the first few documents. Booker has released dozens more, which were not cleared. 

True, but he I'd calling these "so-called" meaning he knows these streets not confidential docs.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoryBooker/status/1040023793652129792?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twgr^373939313b636f6e74726f6c&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwjla.com%2Fnews%2Fnation-world%2Fbooker-releases-new-confidential-records-about-kavanaugh

9 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

Let the **** show proceed. Either Smyth’s corroboration is good enough or it isn’t. 

But we need to know either way. 

And now we're not going to find out, which will cloud his entire, what I assume and hope, 30+ year tenure on the bench.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

And now we're not going to find out, which will cloud his entire, what I assume and hope, 30+ year tenure on the bench.

He was nominated by Donald J Trump.   There will always be a cloud.

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

IMAGINE THAT

The whole 3D gun thing is preposterous. IMHO, there should be a strict ban on possession, manufacture or distribution. 

And First Amendment rights notwithstanding, there should be controls on putting the plans out there. 

Statick and mdrake34 like this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

The whole 3D gun thing is preposterous. IMHO, there should be a strict ban on possession, manufacture or distribution. 

And First Amendment rights notwithstanding, there should be controls on putting the plans out there. 

Why do you want to take our guns away?

Just now, JDaveG said:

He had already violated the judge's order and started selling the blueprints.  He is dangerous and needs to be prosecuted for that alone.

JDaveG and HolyMoses like this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

IMAGINE THAT

Ted Cruz should donate all the money he received from this lowlife to organizations fighting to protect children from sexual abuse.

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, Carter said:

Ted Cruz should donate all the money he received from this lowlife to organizations fighting to protect children from sexual abuse.

I don’t think he can. But if he can, he should. 

Carter and HolyMoses like this

11 minutes ago, lostone said:

Probably one of the truest statements he has made (there are other worse things, but in current history he is right)

see I can agree with trump

History will reflect this. I just hope we live past this moron.

After Trump, there should be a hard look at requirements to run for President. One being a change of having had to have run for and won a political office as a qualification, even if it was dogcatcher.

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

History will reflect this. I just hope we live past this moron.

After Trump, there should be a hard look at requirements to run for President. One being a change of having had to have run for and won a political office, even if it was dogcatcher.

Would that have disqualfied Eisenhower and others? 

Why don't we just figure out what positions every remotely competent President had held prior to Presidential election, and make any of those requirements.  Essentially make sure someone OTHER than Donal Trump can get elected.

23 minutes ago, lostone said:

Probably one of the truest statements he has made (there are other worse things, but in current history he is right)

see I can agree with trump

I can agree to an extent, but it’s ridiculous for him to attack Dubya for this when he has installed more than 3 dozen people from the Dubya administration to prominent positions in his own. Including people like John Bolton.

What’s happening in Yemen is worse than anything that was going on in Iraq and Trump has gladly signed off on funding that.

lostone, Andrews_31, AF89 and 1 other like this