Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,502 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

They didn't mask their IP.

Rookie mistake. 

Pro tip... I never hide my IP. Even streaming or downloading music/movies, I never log into my VPN. I'm always on my desktop, and it's got a wired 300mbps connection. I'm not slowing down for a vpn...

My Laptop in another story. That's running Kali Linux, but I use an old Netgear wifi dongle for it, since I can use it to test access points and such... I can hook it up to my regular network, but I don't want any of my info on that machine...

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

They kinda did. That's the hold up. The ties between the ten or so accounts  and the pattern of behavior and what the account tied to those ten or so accounts does now......I wouldn't have banned em off of what was there but they'd be on notice. 

The changes in IP are mostly related to the ISP switching the address at the CMTS. It'll be close, but it might vary a bit...

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Pro tip... I never hide my IP. Even streaming or downloading music/movies, I never log into my VPN. I'm always on my desktop, and it's got a wired 300mbps connection. I'm not slowing down for a vpn...

My Laptop in another story. That's running Kali Linux, but I use an old Netgear wifi dongle for it, since I can use it to test access points and such... I can hook it up to my regular network, but I don't want any of my info on that machine...

I need to find another good torrent site. Behind on so many movies

Just now, AF89 said:

Pirate bay is still around, but you'll get DMCAs. Depending on your ISP, that may or may not be a big deal. Mine isn't bad. I got like 10 one day, and they sent me to a walled garden so I could check a box that promised I wouldn't download copyrighted material anymore...

Put on the dial radio assuming I had the right station preset from last time, took me 10 minutes to zone back in and realize it was Clark Howard

Just now, SpongeDad said:

You're not using Kodi or Terrarium? 

I'm a terrible millennial but no. I had Kodi on my old phone but I broke it, and my current (slightly older phone) won't support it. 

You can get Kodi on Xbox but fuq if I know how to get it to work

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I hate Kodi

Kodi has updated to version 18.0, it's pretty decent now.

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm a terrible millennial but no. I had Kodi on my old phone but I broke it, and my current (slightly older phone) won't support it. 

You can get Kodi on Xbox but fuq if I know how to get it to work

I have it on my fire tv. Terrarium is the best though.

13 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

I think a lot stronger than most of us would guess, and I think it's almost promised.

I see it playing out like so.

Dems win the House. We know that's happening.

Dems win the Senate. Statistically, it's a long shot, but 538 has it at a 1 in 3 chance.

They either impeach as soon as Mueller comes back, or they hold up the WH with subpoena after subpoena, stopping any policy from moving forward.

Come 2020, it'll either be the GOP stands behind a guy that they know won't be able to do anything for 4 years, or they try to get an establishment guy in.

I think dems would prefer to not impeach and remove him from office. I think they would love to run against him in 2020 and just continue to crush his numbers with investigation after investigation, especially if they gain control of the senate. 

GOP will stand behind him as long as the donor class and base support him, which I do not see dropping. 

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I think dems would prefer to not impeach and remove him from office. I think they would love to run against him in 2020 and just continue to crush his numbers with investigation after investigation, especially if they gain control of the senate. 

GOP will stand behind him as long as the donor class and base support him, which I do not see dropping. 

I dont disagree. I think the impeach move will come from perceived pressure.

I would rather they keep him as a lame duck...

GEORGIAfan likes this

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Kodi has updated to version 18.0, it's pretty decent now.

I have it on my fire tv. Terrarium is the best though.

I wonder of I could get it on the fire stick? (And how I would go about putting in all those annoying root files or whatever to get what I need)

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I wonder of I could get it on the fire stick? (And how I would go about putting in all those annoying root files or whatever to get what I need)

I have it on the fire stick too in the bedroom. there's no root files or anything. it's simple to install. Takes about 5 min. there's a ton of videos on youtube showing how to install kodi.

AF89 likes this

3 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

.000000000000000000000001%of mayo is too much mayo

Just had a sliced turkey and mayo sandwich.  

Am I still Jewish?

Does it help that I used Dukes?

JDaveG and WOR like this

1 hour ago, AF89 said:

it's time to graduate to usenet/newsgroups like the pros:

40hUeQw.png

anyone here got me beat at 442?