Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

129,749 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Congrats whomever you are brosef. You've succeeded in turning Marla into the undoutedly sympathetic party in this.

Great job.

Only if marla will testify to Congress by Monday. 

I know. Not the time for jokes. Couldn't resist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

Lmao chaffetz. But yeah. Alleged rape victims are REALLY the grifters we should worry about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Carter said:

True... I remember that unfortunately. I got into pure football as soon as I could and I’ve really never looked back. I hardly ever go to TATF. College board and ABF, that’s about it, and I enjoy both a lot. 

I am kinda friends with Sac though. We talk every now n then about random stuff, mostly UGA football... and he has brought it up before completely on his own that ABF is hanging by a thread. J has said as much himself and mods always warn us when they come in here to straighten things out that we need to act like adults if we want to keep this board open. Sooner or later they will just stop warning us and do away with the one board that annoys them all the most. 

If ABF goes away tomorrow it affects what.... like 20 posters? The Falcons got involved for a whole lot less offensive post in TATF than what happens around here on a regular basis much less this kinda crazy ****. 

AF89 and Carter like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WOR said:

Only if marla will testify to Congress by Monday. 

I know. Not the time for jokes. Couldn't resist. 

Not going to lie there were some (minor) parallels I thought about earlier but didn't seem appropriate.

Anyway it's all super cringy and uncomfortable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boner said:

Hold your horses. We still do not know if this is a false flag.

Too late. 

Far as I'm concerned they've lost whatever stupid pissing contest this was whomever it was

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

If ABF goes away tomorrow it affects what.... like 20 posters? The Falcons got involved for a whole lot less offensive post in TATF than what happens around here on a regular basis much less this kinda crazy ****. 

I still member Supes getting "fired" after his Redskins toon. I mean was it racist?...eh kinda but was still pretty mild. Especially compared to this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

If ABF goes away tomorrow it affects what.... like 20 posters? The Falcons got involved for a whole lot less offensive post in TATF than what happens around here on a regular basis much less this kinda crazy ****. 

"Whats more responsible? Keep them here where we can watch them and give their lives structure? Or send them out onto the streets?" 

-Nicholas Edward Saban III

AF89, Carter, mdrake34 and 2 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AF89 said:

I still member Supes getting "fired" after his Redskins toon. I mean was it racist?...eh kinda but was still pretty mild. Especially compared to this

Bro it was a post that was about flaming a troll......"burning him". 

 

That was considered a threat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WOR said:

"Whats more responsible? Keep them here where we can watch them and give their lives structure? Or send them out onto the streets?" 

-Nicholas Edward Saban III

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jpowers said:

Bro it was a post that was about flaming a troll......"burning him". 

 

That was considered a threat. 

When was that? I remember the "one little two little three little indians" cartoon he drew before the redskins game several years ago. Before that he was sort of semi official board cartoonist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AF89 said:

That the one where particles behaved different based on observation? I don't really know that much about quantum physics but I would guess that it would look pretty wonky next to an experiment where you are required not to observe.

So is the cat not dead till you look in the box or what? 

Forget the cat, it goes much deeper. It means that a particle is only in a particular place when it's being observed by a conscious observer. And if it's not being observed, it's spread out all over the place like a wave (wave function). So what does that mean in layman terms? It means everything you see (reality) is only there if you're looking at it. That includes your own body because it's made of particles too. So the only "real" thing in the universe is consciousness and the sea of potential particles (or atoms) waiting on you to observe them. 

This can easily be translated to religious term. Your consciousness is your soul and the sea of potential is God's realm.

It can also be translated to us living in a simulated universe. Just like a player model in a game, as the game only draws up the polygons in the player model's field of view.

Don't be scared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AF89 said:

When was that? I remember the "one little two little three little indians" cartoon he drew before the redskins game several years ago. Before that he was sort of semi official board cartoonist

Nah not Gritz. I worded that poorly. 

 

I was referencing the post that got the Falcons involved recently. . Don't tell the popo but I'm still on the email list for admins so I get random emails from the Falcons social media director. :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Falcons social media director. :ninja:

I've had the email and direct contact info to the media director for a while now. I had Jay's too before he left.

BTW, Reported 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Nah not Gritz. I worded that poorly. 

 

I was referencing the post that got the Falcons involved recently. . Don't tell the popo but I'm still on the email list for admins so I get random emails from the Falcons social media director. :ninja:

I wasn't talking about Gritz (the original not our Gritz) either but Superfan who was really good friends with Gritz. (The creator of Falco whose still a good bit of the avis)

That said Gritz used to tell trolls to vividly kill themselves all the time, and not going to lie I probably "liked" it.  Different time,  different mindset. **** I was  probably at least 16

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now