Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

128,899 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

that I think Biden is a predator, 

I mean he probably is though. Any touching that isn’t consented to is assault under the eyes of the law, and, ****, there are dozens of pictures. 

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I mean he probably is though. Any touching that isn’t consented to is assault under the eyes of the law, and, ****, there are dozens of pictures. 

And you just know the Republicans are foaming at the mouth for their chance to say "Hypocrites!"

1 minute ago, WOR said:

Reported 

“Don’t sing it, bring it” might not be a violation of the COC, but it is a violation of coolness everywhere. It sounds like a line from Roadhouse (it isn’t — I’ve seen that movie a million times, so I’d know). 

Just now, JDaveG said:

“Don’t sing it, bring it” might not be a violation of the COC, but it is a violation of coolness everywhere. It sounds like a line from Roadhouse (it isn’t — I’ve seen that movie a million times, so I’d know). 

I was gonna let your oldness slide. At least you don't wear short shorts. 

JDaveG likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Well I'm not speaking to the legalese because that's not my forte, but often a person with genuine affectionate heart can be exactly what they seem instead of having some hidden creepy motive, and that's not mutually exclusive to that same person also genuinely making others uncomfortable with that kind unasked for familiarity. It doesn't necessarily make Biden a bad person.

Of course it's also possible he's been using that affectionate personality to grope women for years.

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Coward. Should have quit while I was gone.

Coward hiding behind burner handles.

u9DHyUM.jpg

I hope that last one's not who it sounds like because that would be next level psycho. Seriously. 

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

Just letting you see what I'm having to put up with thanks to this board and people posting my info here. I'm sorry if this one violates any rules. I can delete if it does.

DaZB8zm.jpg

Just now, WOR said:

I hope that last one's not who it sounds like because that would be next level psycho. Seriously. 

He's not that coniving, that comes across as a red herring to pin it on him

38 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Got a video I really wanted to post from PBS today (been waiting for it to upload on youtube) but now seems like a bad time.

And y'all are talking **** about JDaveG being old.

I mean he is but when you start saying **** like this..... Or if you're like me and thinking oh really

JDaveG likes this

20 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

The main board didn't get shut down when the Stormfront crew took over during the Vick fiasco, they created "Pure Football" for those that wanted to get away from them and talk Falcons football!  The same thing was said then, and that REALLY was a poor reflection on the board.  My own brother left, and a few more people I know personally.  My brother HATES the Falcons and the entire organization now because they couldn't (or didn't) put an end to that nonsense!

True... I remember that unfortunately. I got into pure football as soon as I could and I’ve really never looked back. I hardly ever go to TATF. College board and ABF, that’s about it, and I enjoy both a lot. 

I am kinda friends with Sac though. We talk every now n then about random stuff, mostly UGA football... and he has brought it up before completely on his own that ABF is hanging by a thread. J has said as much himself and mods always warn us when they come in here to straighten things out that we need to act like adults if we want to keep this board open. Sooner or later they will just stop warning us and do away with the one board that annoys them all the most. 

12 minutes ago, WOR said:

Although I do have another person (well potentially two) in mind who likes to play at conservative, I don't want to name names cause if I'm wrong it's unfair

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

He's not that coniving, that comes across as a red herring to pin it on him

I don't think it's him. I'm not willing to assume anyone is that ****** up. 

I've just never believed he is who/what he says he is. :shrug: most certainly doesn't make him a psychopath though.