Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,119 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

As much as I love a good fight, I also just want to take this opportunity to remind y’all to keep it somewhat calm please. I know for a fact there are people who want to shut ABF down completely and they justify this position by saying the board reflects extremely poorly on Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons whole organization.

So like.... passive aggressively post memes or smsht lol

If you insist 

7 minutes ago, Carter said:

As much as I love a good fight, I also just want to take this opportunity to remind y’all to keep it somewhat calm please. I know for a fact there are people who want to shut ABF down completely and they justify this position by saying the board reflects extremely poorly on Arthur Blank and the Atlanta Falcons whole organization.

So like.... passive aggressively post memes or smsht lol

The main board didn't get shut down when the Stormfront crew took over during the Vick fiasco, they created "Pure Football" for those that wanted to get away from them and talk Falcons football!  The same thing was said then, and that REALLY was a poor reflection on the board.  My own brother left, and a few more people I know personally.  My brother HATES the Falcons and the entire organization now because they couldn't (or didn't) put an end to that nonsense!

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

The main board didn't get shut down when the Stormfront crew took over during the Vick fiasco, they created "Pure Football" for those that wanted to get away from them and talk Falcons football!  The same thing was said then, and that REALLY was a poor reflection on the board.  My own brother left, and a few more people I know personally.  My brother HATES the Falcons and the entire organization now because they couldn't (or didn't) put an end to that nonsense!

ABF will be fine. It's better when certain people dont post.

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

Wait. "That" stormfront? 

And the insanity begins again. Listen up stalker, every time u message me, I'll make you famous here since you're a coward and hide behind fake names. @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry maybe you want to see that this person is now creating a name similar to yours on Twitter.

Also, I've checked into it. I can get your IP in from Twitter via the police. And I can have you banned here and there. Tread carefully.

HmuJlfs.jpg

I was in Driver's Ed over the summer of the Vick fiasco. My teacher(and jv basketball coach) kept having me drive by the gates of Flowery Branch so he could see PETA. 

Just now, marla_mulder said:

And the insanity begins again. Listen up stalker, every time u message me, I'll make you famous here since you're a coward and hide behind fake names. @DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry maybe you want to see that this person is now creating a name similar to yours on Twitter.

Also, I've checked into it. I can get your IP in from Twitter via the police. And I can have you banned here and there. Tread carefully.

HmuJlfs.jpg

So do 

Just now, WOR said:

Wait. "That" stormfront? 

You must have forgotten that we would click on threads and "Heil Hitler" in big *** font would pop up, and that was tame!  People openly talked about Stormfront, and Snake "mistakenly" posted stuff from Stormfront (and I do think it was an honest mistake)!

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

HmuJlfs.jpg

So it just happened again? Hate to say it Marla you need to just do it

JDaveG likes this

7 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

So do you think I should just be okay with people trying to make me out to be crazy and say that I was making stuff up and creating fake Twitter handles?

I mean, I let you guys win when it got scary. I left. And that STILL wasnt enough.

A few people here are going to think you’re crazy regardless. I don’t think you’re crazy. Definitely more hyper partisan than I remember you being before I took a long break from ABF, jaded probably from every discussion devolving into personal attacks, but not crazy.

Talking politics tends to bring out the worst in people. 

And I hate to do this but when Drake said a wise man once said nothing at all, I was like 

giphy.gif

lostone and marla_mulder like this

12 minutes ago, achilles return said:

then i'll just chastise you for being a fence-sitter

i'm gonna pull you in gafan

The problem I see is that almost all the major players( Warren, Booker, gillibrand, Harris, Bernie) largely agree on policy. They all support Booker's MJ justice act and Bernie's Medicare for all, and Gillibrand's paid family leave, and 15 min wage, etc. I think 2020 is going to be another messaging year like 2008 was. Very little policy difference between the big players. 

Biden is the oddball out currently, but I see him crashing and burning if he doesn't pivot on policy. 

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

I was in Driver's Ed over the summer of the Vick fiasco. My teacher(and jv basketball coach) kept having me drive by the gates of Flowery Branch so he could see PETA. 

That's cruel

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

HmuJlfs.jpg

Then quit talking and call the police. Get the IP. Get the ban hammer warmed up!

1 minute ago, Andrews_31 said:

You must have forgotten that we would click on threads and "Heil Hitler" in big *** font would pop up, and that was tame!  People openly talked about Stormfront, and Snake "mistakenly" posted stuff from Stormfront (and I do think it was an honest mistake)!

Jesus I thought yall were always just talking about ABF. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

So it just happened again? Hate to say it Marla you need to just do it

Yeah, just happened. It's someone on the boards right now.

I'm loathe to report people or go to the police....have never liked being a tattler. I dont know if this person is really dangerous or just an ahole. But I won't sit here and let ppl pretend that someone here isnt doing this.

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

The problem I see is that almost all the major players( Warren, Booker, gillibrand, Harris, Bernie) largely agree on policy. They all support Booker's MJ justice act and Bernie's Medicare for all, and Gillibrand's paid family leave, and 15 min wage, etc. I think 2020 is going to be another messaging year like 2008 was. Very little policy difference between the big players. 

Biden is the oddball out currently, but I see him crashing and burning if he doesn't pivot on policy. 

Biden is a walking Me Too waiting to happen.  I don't say that to belittle Me Too or that I think Biden is a predator,  it's just well...you can kind of see it coming if he runs

mdrake34, Carter and GEORGIAfan like this