Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

140,928 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, achilles return said:

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

**** it just give it to Oprah already :bang:

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Im going to have to root for Senator Warren. 

Or WORren if you will. 

Then I'm going to start referring to you as Runs with Avocados

SpongeDad likes this

Just now, achilles return said:

really y'all

why can't you just stop this dumb meta-conversation about posters who aren't here

especially if you don't want them here

Bro, I'm down. The subject came up. Up until earlier, I hadn't said a thing about Marla posting PG, mad or my name on her twitter. Didn't say a word. Didn't report her on twitter, didn't report her here, etc. I sent PG a message on the 29th saying "Hey, just so you have a heads up, Marla is thinking one of us 3 are harassing her..."

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

really y'all

why can't you just stop this dumb meta-conversation about posters who aren't here

especially if you don't want them here

People having been throwing accusations towards whats his face for the past week.  Seems like a lot of people need to move past it.

2 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Bro, I'm down. The subject came up. Up until earlier, I hadn't said a thing about Marla posting PG, mad or my name on her twitter. Didn't say a word. Didn't report her on twitter, didn't report her here, etc. I sent PG a message on the 29th saying "Hey, just so you have a heads up, Marla is thinking one of us 3 are harassing her..."

Woah now. What

1 minute ago, Boner said:

People having been throwing accusations towards whats his face for the past week.  Seems like a lot of people need to move past it.

Exactly. It's like some elephant that everyone keeps bringing up. I'll drop it as soon as marla vanishes. She wants to come in to put everyone on blast, I'll do the same.

2 minutes ago, WOR said:

Woah now. 

You dont give a **** about someone stalking and threatening me, but this is a "woah"? Because I had the balls to call out the three ppl I suspected based on phrases they use here? :rolleyes:

Just now, WOR said:

Woah now. What

Yup... I caught wind of it a few weeks back. Someone dropped that, so I went to verify. Sure enough, My name, along with @Psychic Gibbon and @MAD597 are mentioned on her twitter feed. I used incognito mode to check. She's blocked on my twitter and I didn't want to unblock her, or log out of twitter since I don't feel like doing the whole "Forgot your password" crap.

11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I look forward to warring with Booker Bros

I'm gonna laugh if Booker becomes a front runner. He is definitely my second favorite dark horse candidate to win. Warren being the first. 

14 minutes ago, achilles return said:

just wait until 2020 primaries ramp up and we all back different horses

I've already decided I'm not backing any horse. I'm just going to enjoy the race front the sideline.  My vote will go to the worst candidate that I get a 93%-95%+ on isidewith. 

4 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Exactly. It's like some elephant that everyone keeps bringing up. I'll drop it as soon as marla vanishes. She wants to come in to put everyone on blast, I'll do the same.

What are you gonna put on blast? That in had the guts to call out 3 of u and put my name on it as opposed to being a little ***** and sending others to do your dirty work by posting my info here? Btw, you absolutely threatened to post my info that day again...and Larry warned you AGAIN. Drake did as well.

You're disgusting to try to say that I made this stuff up...and a hypocrite to boot.

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

You dont give a **** about someone stalking and threatening me, but this is a "woah"? Because I had the balls to call out the three ppl I suspected based on phrases they use here? :rolleyes:

You didn't have the balls to do jack. You tried to put people on blast on twitter, because you thought you'd get sympathy from your little crazy crew. And you had no evidence at all that I had ANYTHING to do with it. Nothing. Just an assumption.

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

I'm gonna laugh if Booker becomes a front runner. He is definitely my second favorite dark horse candidate to win. Warren being the first. 

I've already decided I'm not backing any horse. I'm just going to enjoy the race front the sideline.  My vote will go to the worst candidate that I get a 93%-95%+ on isidewith. 

then i'll just chastise you for being a fence-sitter

i'm gonna pull you in gafan

What are you gonna put on blast? That in had the guts to call out 3 of u and put my name on it as opposed to being a little ***** and sending others to do your dirty work by posting my info here? Btw, you absolutely threatened to post my info that day again...and Larry warned you AGAIN. Drake did as well.

You're disgusting to try to say that I made this stuff up...and a hypocrite to boot.

Go away. No one likes you.

Just now, marla_mulder said:

You're disgusting to try to say that I made this stuff up...

The Post history of this board will prove to anyone that cares to look that you will make stuff up to paint yourself as a victim. Why would this be outside the realm of possibility?

Reported

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Got a video I really wanted to post from PBS today (been waiting for it to upload on youtube) but now seems like a bad time.

Is it any good?

6 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

False. 

Bye again