Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

136,590 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

Ok guys, I was at an antique store yesterday (looking for nintendo games obviously) when I came across this jewel. The sticker on the bottom says "Future President Donald Trump with Playmate of the year 1998". She's the one that accused him of an affair right?

20180918_174239.jpg

One of the two, Karen McDougal.

maxresdefault.jpg

SpongeDad likes this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Ok guys, I was at an antique store yesterday (looking for nintendo games obviously) when I came across this jewel. The sticker on the bottom says "Future President Donald Trump with Playmate of the year 1998". She's the one that accused him of an affair right?

20180918_174239.jpg

yep

SpongeDad likes this

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm gonna check that grill out now. This is like @ya_boi_j recommending me a 4K tv last month for my man cave and a few hours later, he talked me into buying it. Thanks again J, no regrets and it looks great.

My man

SpongeDad likes this

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

You and Trout have gotten old and don't like to argue anymore :(

After defending HRC for all of 2016, I'm done with it. Now I only really get into dicussions about policies I'm interested in or election stuff, which isn't popular here. 

SpongeDad likes this

1 minute ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Now I only really get into dicussions about policies I'm interested in or election stuff, which isn't popular here. 

Same here. But I usually just end up derailing the thread unintentionally. 

3 hours ago, AF89 said:

Dude Schodingers Cat is high school level experimental philosophy <_<

Btw, did they teach you the ramifications of his experiment along with the double slit experiment?

1 hour ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

It's entirely plausible that she created the burners, left the messages, and tried to play it off as someone on here. She enjoyed the victim card. I don't think she would do that

I do.  She lied about stuff people said to her here so she could play the victim.  She did it over and over.  Despite it being obvious, she had no trouble finding some white knights here.  

56 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Seems a bit weird for almost everyone in the Dem caucus to give someone they keep saying is completely unhinged and dangerous even more military funding... but I guess they have to prove they can **** the flag like real Americans.

There are few things Republicans love more than the opportunity to paint a Democrat (or anyone they disagree with really) as hating America and the military. Democrats are trying to win elections. It is what it is.

12 minutes ago, lostone said:

Prosperity gospel and this fake Christianity 

The last time I went to the last church I regularly attended, the pastor stood on stage and said something like “to quote the late great Billy Graham, if you’re a Christian and you’re not being persecuted, why not? You should be.”

I did one of these... no joke.

giphy.gif

AF89, falconsd56, Statick and 4 others like this

5 minutes ago, Carter said:

The last time I went to the last church I regularly attended, the pastor stood on stage and said something like “to quote the late great Billy Graham, if you’re a Christian and you’re not being persecuted, why not? You should be.”

I did one of these... no joke.

giphy.gif

Yeah, last time I went, the pastor gave me a bunch of **** because I had earrings. Stood there scolding me for like 10 minutes. Then he told me to make up for it in the donation plate...

I only went because my grandma asked me to for her birthday. She asked everyone, and 18 year old me was the only one who showed up...

**Edit**

I ended up never going back. A short time after my run in, he ended up clearing the missionary funds and dipped. Took a couple grand that they had stashed to send kids to Guatemala or some ****.

Edited by Optimus_Cr1m35

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Btw, did they teach you the ramifications of his experiment along with the double slit experiment?

That the one where particles behaved different based on observation? I don't really know that much about quantum physics but I would guess that it would look pretty wonky next to an experiment where you are required not to observe.

So is the cat not dead till you look in the box or what? 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

That the one where particles behaved different based on observation? I don't really know that much about quantum physics but I would guess that it would look pretty wonky next to an experienced where you are required not to observe.

So is the cat not dead till you look in the box or what? 

It's dead and alive until you look in the box. Then, you either kill the cat or allow the cat to live.

Life lesson? Don't look in the box. We saw what happened to Brad Pitt...

DiscreteJovialDanishswedishfarmdog-small

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Yeah, last time I went, the pastor gave me a bunch of **** because I had earrings. Stood there scolding me for like 10 minutes. Then he told me to make up for it in the donation plate...

I only went because my grandma asked me to for her birthday. She asked everyone, and 18 year old me was the only one who showed up...

I can believe it. Been to several churches where the offering plate went around more than once every service. One of my favorite childhood memories is from going to church at Belmont Church in Nashville... my dad plays drums and was involved with the music there so we’d always be there early. I stuffed a bunch of pencils from the whole row I was in, before the service began, into an offering envelope. I wrote $5,000 on it and put Vince Gill’s name on it. Did the same thing another time and wrote Garth Brooks. I was like 10 maybe.

JayOzOne likes this