Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

135,502 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

That's a fair point I honestly hadn't considered.

But even before this, I think I'm of the opinion that if this never actually happened, it's probably more likely that she's either mistaken on the who, or she's manic delusionary, given that shes been talking to people about an incident for some time now it seems unlikely she's just straight up lying for politics.

5 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It's definitely because she's English (and not Gordon Ramsey).

Whatever you do, don't let her serve you Marmite

I just Googled Marmite (no @Leon Troutsky , AF89 didn't trick me) and that stuff looks nasty. It's a strong pass for me.

Marmite is made from yeast extract, a by-product of beer brewin

13 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I recommend boyfalcon’s steak recipe:

Marinate overnight in vinegar
poke a ****load of holes with a fork
hammer for 5 minutes with a mallet
microwave on high for 10 minutes

serve with side of ketchup (I like Hunts, bros)

I thought he par-boiled it in milk before putting it in the microwave?

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Check out some stainless steel babies, maybe they have this model in SS, you'll be glad you did for multiple reasons.

Last year I supplied my new lake house with 4k built in ROKU TVs...one of the best things I've ever  done.

Stainless steel grills are my least favorite. I've always liked my grills black, unless it's the egg grill. Does it only come in green?

Just now, AF89 said:

That's a fair point I honestly hadn't considered.

But even before this, I think I'm of the opinion that if this never actually happened, it's probably more likely that she's either mistaken on the who, or she's manic delusionary, given that shes been talking to people about an incident for some time now it seems unlikely she's just straight up lying for politics.

We haven't heard anything yet to know whether she's confused or he's lying. Everybody's jumping to a conclusion. If there's a legit investigation, we can find out if she told her friends or parents back in the '80s. Or documented the experience in a diary. Nobody is so political that they'd put their family through this crap just to scuttle a nomination. People always assume that women are willing to lie about famous men, even when they have no logical reason for doing it and there's no reason to believe the men are telling the truth.

13 minutes ago, AF89 said:

It's like a creature from Greek mythology.  One head spouts predictions of events already occurred, the other purposely misunderstands GDP and posts the same My Cousin Vinny YouTube vid several times a week.

Edit: I'm bring told that's the same head

When they talk about you ( @WhenFalconsWin ) as Greek mythology, that's all you ever wanted.

My job here is done:slick:

22 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I still need to get me one of those green egg grills like some of you have. I'll see if I can catch one sale this winter.

I have a BGE (here in MD), and a highly modified offset smoker stored back in GA.  If I had to do it all over again, I'd get a pellet grill (for some reason, I've been hesitant (I came across a Myron Mixson at a great price and passed on it because I think he is an ***!)) and call it a day!

SpongeDad likes this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Stainless steel grills are my least favorite. I've always liked my grills black, unless it's the egg grill. Does it only come in green?

Well if you don't like the benefits if SS, you know what you want 

I might pee myself (just a little) on election night if Dems take Senate seats in Texas and Florida. And I can do it because I saved enough with the tax scam cut to buy a new pair of underwear and a can of Lysol. If I borrow a couple of bucks from my wife brother.

Carter and The Branch like this

3 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

We haven't heard anything yet to know whether she's confused or he's lying. Everybody's jumping to a conclusion. If there's a legit investigation, we can find out if she told her friends or parents back in the '80s. Or documented the experience in a diary. Nobody is so political that they'd put their family through this crap just to scuttle a nomination. People always assume that women are willing to lie about famous men, even when they have no logical reason for doing it and there's no reason to believe the men are telling the truth.

Well I'm talking about in the hypothetical scenario that Kavanaugh isn't lying, Id still be not so sure Ford deliberately is.

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

I have a BGE (here in MD), and a highly modified offset smoker stored back in GA.  If I had to do it all over again, I'd get a pellet grill (for some reason, I've been hesitant (I came across a Myron Mixson at a great price and passed on it because I think he is an ***!)) and call it a day!

This is the BEST pellet grill commercial I've ever seen :lol:

2 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Marmite is the equivalent of Australia's vegemite.

Which is still gross as **** no matter what the Men At Work try to tell us

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I thought he par-boiled it in milk before putting it in the microwave?

Milk steak is a Charlie Kelly recipe, best served with a side of your finest jelly beans.

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, AF89 said:

Which is still gross as **** no mstter what the Men At Work try to tell us

No... It's goood. Nice piece of bread (sorry, no US crap), a little butter... and a bit of Marmite, vegemite, cenovis (Swiss)... You'd be surprised.

27 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'd like a Komodo style grill eventually (Golden's Foundry makes their cast-iron Komodo grill right here in Columbus a couple of blocks from my office) but I love my Charbroil 940x.  For grilling for several folks or off-heat smoking, it does everything I need.  I've had a Weber Kettle for years that I love, and still use when grilling smaller batches, but growing up Dad always had a big charcoal grill similar to this.  I'll just stand and stare at it while I'm cooking.

char-broil-cb-940-x-charcoal-grill.jpg

That komodo grill that Golden's fabricates in Columbus is HEAVY.........................and has a golden price too!

mdrake34 likes this

9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I might pee myself (just a little) on election night if Dems take Senate seats in Texas and Florida. And I can do it because I saved enough with the tax scam cut to buy a new pair of underwear and a can of Lysol. If I borrow a couple of bucks from my wife brother.

You're safe, but if it makes you feel better go ahead and pull out those depends for she-it's and giggles.

JayOzOne likes this