Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

101,360 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

That's the problem....people with different degrees of disagreement are just labeled "bad" now. Does nothing to help anything.

Except give them "the feelz" for a few minutes.

18 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I combat the groupthink everyday. They are for the most part an uncontrollable mob if you don't agree with them.

FF, you are welcome here anytime you want as you always add to the conversation imho.

The folks you label 'uncontrollable mob' way outnumber the lug heads like you. Just because we don't agree with two or three of you uncontrollable few.

9 minutes ago, big_dog said:

The folks you label 'uncontrollable mob' way outnumber the lug heads like you. Just because we don't agree with two or three of you uncontrollable few.

:lol:

Thank God @marla_mulder and I are here...this place needs the voice of reason.

marla_mulder likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

God help you two poor souls. The only time you do anything reasonable is when you eat your animal crackers and go to bed.

This kinda stuff is certainly not helpful. There's a lot of violent rhetoric going around right now, and it's gonna get people killed.

Gee, I wonder why people are having such visceral reactions.  Maybe they don't want America to turn into Nazi Germany.  I dunno.

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

Again, you cannot name two people that would even vouch for your sanity, and you got the one because Marla doesn't know to be weirded out.

mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

3 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

This kinda stuff is certainly not helpful. There's a lot of violent rhetoric going around right now, and it's gonna get people killed.

We talked about that earlier. It's despicable and not a single person here condones it. 

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Whatever happen to RC, Bob? :lol:

He and Hillary are awaiting their presentence hearings. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

We talked about that earlier. It's despicable and not a single person here condones it. 

Also, Easy Rider is an incredibly dated film that carries none of the impact it did when it was released.

5 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

See I told you that on occasion you post sensible stuff. Too bad your sidekick @WhenFalconsWin doesn't know how. You better give him some 'Posting Sensible 101' before he gets banned from here. :tiphat:

3 minutes ago, big_dog said:

God help you two poor souls. The only time you do anything reasonable is when you eat your animal crackers and go to bed.

Bob, relax pal, so you failed with the faux Russian thingy.  You still have retirement to look forward to.

According to various Twitter accounts, Trump plans to sign an executive order today to stop separating parents and children.

Bob, relax pal, so you failed with the faux Russian thingy.  You still have retirement to look forward to.

The Russian 'thingy' has progressed at a rapid pace, many guilty pleas so it's not fauz . . . . and it's not over yet much to your dismay.

According to various Twitter accounts, Trump plans to sign an executive order today to stop separating parents and children.

After lying and saying only congress could fix it.

2 hours ago, War Eagle Falcon said:

I personally think in the end Trump may be a good thing that forces people back to the middle. We have been, as a nation drifting to.extremes od the parties for awhile. Hopefully we will get the rubber band effect back to the middle and not the snap and break effect

No, this presidency and the election that proceeded it has made us far far far more partisan on both the left and the right. **** I myself am waaaay more left spectrum than where I started at this point 2 and a half years ago...

You were probably closer to the mark when you were predicting civil wars than any kind of unity if I'm being honest. Both bases now crucify their moderates.

5 minutes ago, Serge said:

Again, you cannot name two people that would even vouch for your sanity, and you got the one because Marla doesn't know to be weirded out.

You are a mindless drone, of course anyone on the left (not all of them of course) are against what I say because more often than not I'm right.

I'll give you all the conservatives and a few reasonable Dems for $1000 Alex

Just now, marla_mulder said:

OMG, you better rush some anti-diarrheal tablets to your buddy along with an AED machine.  I'd hate to see my senior citizen sparing mate in distress from either end.;)  And it's good to see Drump is finally realizing he's made a very stupid mistake as usual.