Monoxide

The Trump Presidency (take 2)

4,305 posts in this topic

I’m not kidding when I say 80 percent of our reports on AFMB are coming from the other thread. These reports are often done in bulk. With the limited manpower that we have, we simply cannot police ABF or that particular thread daily.

To hopefully limit all of this, much fewer warnings will be given out on this topic. Please be as civil as possible without making comments that could be insinuated as racist, sexist, or trans/homophobic. 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

I’m not kidding when I say 80 percent of our reports on AFMB are coming from the other thread. These reports are often done in bulk. With the limited manpower that we have, we simply cannot police ABF or that particular thread daily.

To hopefully limit all of this, much fewer warnings will be given out on this topic. Please be as civil as possible without making comments that could be insinuated as racist, sexist, or trans/homophobic. 

Thanks!

i feel like the major conflict comes from constant fighting about what should be the appropriate topic at-hand. perhaps the mega-thread should just be discouraged?

2 minutes ago, achilles return said:

i feel like the major conflict comes from constant fighting for what should be the appropriate topic at-hand. perhaps the mega-thread should just be discouraged?

The mega thread is fine as long as there is a separate thread dedicated to the Russia stuff.

7 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The mega thread is fine as long as there is a separate thread dedicated to the Russia stuff.

Well the Russia stuff falls under Trump's Presidency so...

WhenFalconsWin and Birdy Dird like this

4 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Well the Russia stuff falls under Trump's Presidency so...

In many more ways than most of us care to see.

HolyMoses likes this

19 minutes ago, Monoxide said:

Thanks!

Too soon to call you a Nazi mod?

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Too soon to call you a Nazi mod?

I’ve been called worse!

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We haven't had a good discussion on Mormon undergarments in a couple of years.

I don't think that we have had discussions about anything morman related ever since el romino diablo was defeated in 2012

HolyMoses likes this

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I don't think that we have had discussions about anything morman related ever since el romino diablo was defeated in 2012

I still want Mitt. :(

25 minutes ago, big_dog said:

In many more ways than most of us care to see.

You don't care to see it any longer because it no longer pertains to your hopes and dreams of ousting Trump.  

marla_mulder likes this

96,970 posts in this topic

Monoxide, you are a GD SOB.

We were going to hit 100,000 posts on that thread on Valentine's Day.

In less than a week.

You are GD SOB and I hope you strangle your balls on your special undergarments.