GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Anybody else strangely attracted to 49ers???

21 posts in this topic

Honestly after looking at last years numbers vs KS numbers, I'm actually pumped to see what he can do with

San Fran now that he's got his star Jimmy G now. Didn't he win every start this year?

31 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

I actually wouldn't be shocked to see him go after Matt if both franchises underperform this year.

Matt who? 

I think we just didn't really know what we had till he was gone. I think Arthur should've done with him what Kraft did with McDaniels. Pay him like a head coach for a year to see if he could get it done. Kind of a fan now. Look at what with he did with Jimmy DAY ONE.

Funny,...was thinking the same thing. KOG's post made me laugh cause I despised the Niners as much as him, especially in the old NFC West.

But it was funny watching the Niners last season,...the offense looked veeeeery familiar obviously and it came together, in a way, in some of their last games. I predict the Niners will be an 8-8 team this year or better.

1 hour ago, Penumbra said:

Funny,...was thinking the same thing. KOG's post made me laugh cause I despised the Niners as much as him, especially in the old NFC West.

But it was funny watching the Niners last season,...the offense looked veeeeery familiar obviously and it came together, in a way, in some of their last games. I predict the Niners will be an 8-8 team this year or better.

I saw their opponents and just based on production from this year to possible next, I could see them winning 5 or 6 games at home and 4 games away.  If they keep heading in the direction they left off in 2017 they could be a force in that division very early.

Penumbra likes this

Little t needs to shuttup. I agree with the poster the Niners will do well in their division since the Falcons exposed the Rams in the playoffs, the Seahawks are going down and the Cardinals are eerily similar to the Falcons,...talented roster and never seems to reach the crest. Now it's out the Niners will open the pocket book for Galapogos. Oh wait,...that's the island.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:59 PM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Honestly after looking at last years numbers vs KS numbers, I'm actually pumped to see what he can do with

San Fran now that he's got his star Jimmy G now. Didn't he win every start this year?

You must be a NFC South fan of the Falcons....

They stole out offensive coordinator, beat our team in 2012 NFC championship game and generally made the Falcons' life miserable in the old NFC West. I have no positive feelings for them unless they are playing the handful of team I dislike more.

I guess what I'm saying is that good coaches don't get enough credit sometimes.....

Bill Parcells is great...But BB was his d-coordinator for each super bowl win...Just sayin.

Kyle Shanahan came across as unlikeable as Herpes...But guess what. His new QB went 5-0.....He may be an offensive version of BB if San Fran gets far in 2018...Just sayin

On 2/6/2018 at 9:59 PM, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Yeah he won every start but he didn't do it alone. I think it will get harder for him before it gets easier. Opposing teams will get a larger sample size to see his tendencies the more he plays. If he continues to do well in spite other teams game planning for him, then I will be more interested. I am reserving my judgement for him. I want him to play at least a year.