1. Ender Inciarte - CF
  2. Ozzie Albies - 2B
  3. Freddie Freeman - 1B
  4. Ronald Acuna - RF
  5. Corey Dickerson - LF
  6. Johan Camargo - 3B
  7. Catcher
  8. Dansby Swanson

But that's just wishful thinking because the Braves picking up Corey DIckerson makes far too much sense.

i like it

1 hour ago, Malachore said:

I hope he's gone by next season.....

It's his last chance. He's already promised to use analytics and spent time learning it this winter. He knows Anthopoulus and his guys are analytic people. Unless something crazy happens Anthopoulus will hire his own guy next season.

I Am The Truth likes this

Peter Moylan has agreed to terms with the Braves. Don't know what kind of deal yet. We do know if it's an MLB deal the Braves will have to create a spot on the 40 man.

As expected Charlie Culberson is taking reps at 3B today, Ruiz at 1B.

8 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Padres now looking to deal Hunter Renfroe. Jon Morosi thinks the Braves could be involved.

Braves should jump all over that. Here's the right-handed power bat they want. Can't believe the Padres would give up on him so quickly. He only just turned 26 and has only 1 full year in the majors and they drafted him in the 1st round in 2013.

9 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Braves DFA'd Mauricio Cabrera to make room for Moylan.

Why did the Braves have to make a 40-man roster move if Moylan's deal is a minor-league deal?

25 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Why did the Braves have to make a 40-man roster move if Moylan's deal is a minor-league deal?

It's not. He was added to the 40-man roster, not the 25-man.

39 minutes ago, K26dp said:

It's not. He was added to the 40-man roster, not the 25-man.

I understand he was added to the 40-man roster. That means it was a major-league contract. I guess I got confused thinking it was a minor-league contract since it has a clause in it pertaining the 25-man roster.

On 2/18/2018 at 7:46 PM, Unkn0wn said:

Rays just wanted to shed salary, they're entering full rebuild. Jon Morosi reported last night the Braves are interested. They're going small payroll and high draft picks.

We know about shedding payroll. I get it. 

3 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I understand he was added to the 40-man roster. That means it was a major-league contract. I guess I got confused thinking it was a minor-league contract since it has a clause in it pertaining the 25-man roster.

RIght. Basically it's a spring training look. If he doesn't make it, he gets a pro-rated amount of the $575K. If he doesn't make it but accepts a minor league assignement, he still gets paid $575K. If he ever gets added to the 25-man roster, he gets the $625K bonus.