Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssj5gal

Hold off on Ryan’s extension

236 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Vandy said:

Actually, You’re the one who questioned me when I said he was elite, IH. And it went downhill from there. 

FYI I didn’t really take exception with that  ‘elite v non-elite’ part of your posts, I agree it can be subjective....although I obviously feel strongly that he is elite, and I feel strongly he’s underappreciate by media and even his fan base. 

Where I took exception was to your post “Ryan has been borderline 10-15 QB for his career” ...that’s just utter nonsense. And you followed that up with “past 5 years he’s been near the top 10”....both were false statements, which i set out to disproved succinctly. 

The 10-15 line sunk him because it's wrong and always has been wrong.

His narrative has been all over the shop since.

I mentioned this n about page 7 or something in answer to coastiemikes post that the only thing Ryan's missing is a ring to really cement the "elite" status.

21 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

The 10-15 line sunk him because it's wrong and always has been wrong.

His narrative has been all over the shop since.

I mentioned this n about page 7 or something in answer to coastiemikes post that the only thing Ryan's missing is a ring to really cement the "elite" status.

The bigger question is... How did this Thread make it to seven pages(let alone ten now) for you to be able to post on! 

Smh

falcons007 and Drew4719 like this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The bigger question is... How did this Thread make it to seven pages(let alone ten now) for you be able to post on! 

Smh

This is just the beginning...

9 hours ago, Kayoh said:

this thread is bad and you should feel bad

I do, trust me, knowing that someone who cheers for the same team I do created it makes me that way.