Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFalcoholic

Super Bowl LII Game Thread

1,073 posts in this topic

Can't cheer for the Eagles, honestly after thinking about last year's SB all day (where I went, what I bought for dinner and snacks, the game itself) don't think I even want to watch. Still haven't watched a live snap since our loss to Philly.....watched the heck out of the Diggs TD on replay though.

5 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Least interested I've been in a SB since 2005. Hate the pats, but refuse to cheer for the Eagles because of their disgusting fan base.

I just hope something happens that forces the NFL to put officials under a microscope.

Exactly what I said. Least interested I think I've ever been in a Super Bowl. I am a fan of the game in general, so I've always been into them regardless of who was playing, but coming off of 51, I just don't feel the same. 

8 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

Least interested I've been in a SB since 2005. Hate the pats, but refuse to cheer for the Eagles because of their disgusting fan base.

I just hope something happens that forces the NFL to put officials under a microscope.

I hate this super bowl..I don't want to nor will I pull for either team..this super reminds of another recent event that I didn't want to pull for either side..either way we all lose 

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Our last glimpse of football in a longggg time, boys. Gotta cheer for NE, because I don't want Philly getting a ring before us.

Ill never pull for new England 

Vogelgryff likes this

5 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I hate this super bowl..I don't want to nor will I pull for either team..this super reminds of another recent event that I didn't want to pull for either side..either way we all lose 

I see what u did there. Agreed 110%

RoddyWhite84 likes this