"Sark was good," Jones said to AL.com. "Sark was really good for us. A lot of people – they didn't believe in Sark. They'd say, 'He messed up. He's not doing this and not doing that.' I love Sark. He did a great job for us."

To use the word great and Sarkasian in the same sentence is a pretty big stretch - Let's see if Julio will be saying this at the end of the next season - highly unlikely.

Maybe Julio can discuss how his chances for HOF may have been lowered by an 8 and 8 season with Sarkasian.

3 minutes ago, parmenion said:

To use the word great and Sarkasian in the same sentence is a pretty big stretch - Let's see if Julio will be saying this at the end of the next season - highly unlikely.

Maybe Julio can discuss how his chances for HOF may have been lowered by an 8 and 8 season with Sarkasian.

I expect tremendous improvement by the offense next season. A lot of the struggles on our offense was receivers dropping the ball. 

22 minutes ago, parmenion said:

Julio Jones is much smarter than you. I'll take his opinion on Sark over yours

BRLfIiZLQ72pdfWoD5Wvgw.png

Julio had a better year only playing 14 games to his 16 last year.  He **** near broke the NFL record in 2015 with Kyle's first year in the system.  How could he honestly love Sark?  The man is rarely used in the end zone, nor did he ever see the endzone last year.   

Freeman of course loves Sark because he got that max RB contract deal, so who wouldn't love that.  Freeman sure wasn't loving anyone in Falcons camp before the Superbowl when he didnt have that max deal in place. 

What sucks is that, if Sark completely ***** the bed, which i think he will, than we just wasted more time trying to groom a guy who has no qualifications for the position.  Sark only cares about one thing, getting a paycheck.  He doesn't give a **** where its from, as long as its coaching either Offensive coordinator or head coaching.  He feels no pain or sadness after losses.  He feels no responsibility for the way the offense plays.  I look into his eyes when he talks and I can tell he does not care.  He just wants to make his money and run. 

7 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

BRLfIiZLQ72pdfWoD5Wvgw.png

Julio had a better year only playing 14 games to his 16 last year.  He **** near broke the NFL record in 2015 with Kyle's first year in the system.  How could he honestly love Sark?  The man is rarely used in the end zone, nor did he ever see the endzone last year.   

Freeman of course loves Sark because he got that max RB contract deal, so who wouldn't love that.  Freeman sure wasn't loving anyone in Falcons camp before the Superbowl when he didnt have that max deal in place. 

What sucks is that, if Sark completely ***** the bed, which i think he will, than we just wasted more time trying to groom a guy who has no qualifications for the position.  Sark only cares about one thing, getting a paycheck.  He doesn't give a **** where its from, as long as its coaching either Offensive coordinator or head coaching.  He feels no pain or sadness after losses.  He feels no responsibility for the way the offense plays.  I look into his eyes when he talks and I can tell he does not care.  He just wants to make his money and run. 

The most alarming thing with the stats you posted is where are the TD's? Antonio Brown had 2 TDs in second season (first with full playing time) and always has around 10 TDs every year. Julio caught 2 TD passes from Matt Ryan last year I don't know if that's on Quinn/Sark/Matt/Julio or a combination of them but imo that's unacceptable.

41 minutes ago, athell said:

Or lock the door, have them swallow the key, and hope they choke?  :munch:

Too far?

I apologize if I am not a fan of Sark like you are.  I would like to think this is America and I can choose who to like and not to like with out the death threat jokes.  Ban

1 minute ago, Duff_Man said:

Wishes aren't threats, you meatbag.

I apologize i didnt see anything about wishes, i just saw a comment that said he can choke on a set of keys, which is not a funny thing to say since 1 out of every 6000 Americans die from choking every month. 

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

I apologize i didnt see anything about wishes, i just saw a comment that said he can choke on a set of keys, which is not a funny thing to say since 1 out of every 6000 Americans die from choking every month. 

The bigger epidemic not being discussed here is 1 out of every 1 americans die on the inside after reading one of your posts.  Do the right thing.  Stop posting.

12 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I like where you are going with this, but how much better will player improvements make us? We have to get better coaching. Hopefully Gregg Knapp will help. 

Sark will also have more experience using Kyle Shanahan's playbook. I think they should have hired somebody more familiar with our offensive scheme but we gotta go with who we got. Can't just keep changing coordinators every year.