us politics and elections thread

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

2016 MSM: Even if Trump wins ALL of the battleground states, Hilary will still win.

What changes have been made to correct the polling problems? Are they still targeting urban areas to get these skewed results?

If the Democrats can't pick up more seats under these circumstances, the party is in deep trouble, because they still haven't learned. The biggest mistake the Democrats made was ignoring working-class whites. Their platform right now? Amnesty for Illegal aliens.

They knew the polls weren't wrong, it was a ploy to get the GOP to stay home because they had no chance if Hillary had a big lead and they would be wasting their time going to the polls.  But the ploy didn't work.  But in the end the Dems knew Hillary wouldn't win, the writing was on the wall.  They even canceled her $1 million dollar fireworks display because the knew she wasn't breaking the class ceiling.  

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the magic: Since Trump doesn't give a **** about inequality or declining real wages it doesn't matter.

It's literally a chain email that boomers forward to each other.    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/canadian-health-care/

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They knew the polls weren't wrong, it was a ploy to get the GOP to stay home because they had no chance if Hillary had a big lead and they would be wasting their time going to the polls.  But the ploy didn't work.  But in the end the Dems knew Hillary wouldn't win, the writing was on the wall.  They even canceled her $1 million dollar fireworks display because the knew she wasn't breaking the class ceiling.  

Preface:  I can't stand the Dems, I supported Hillary because of the SCOTUS, I would have supported ANY Dem candidate because of the SCOTUS

But correct me if I'm wrong (GaFan, Trout??) , ol' Hil Dog only lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio by 78K votes combined, right?  I think Stein had something to do with that, but I could be wrong (admittedly).

25 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Preface:  I can't stand the Dems, I supported Hillary because of the SCOTUS, I would have supported ANY Dem candidate because of the SCOTUS

But correct me if I'm wrong (GaFan, Trout??) , ol' Hil Dog only lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio by 78K votes combined, right?  I think Stein had something to do with that, but I could be wrong (admittedly).

Don't forget Wisconsin.  She probably did, but she may have pulled votes from both candidates.  

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Don't forget Wisconsin.  She probably did, but she may have pulled votes from both candidates.  

It's the default assumption of the left, that all third party votes belong to Democrats.

Wasn't there a petition to give all of Stein's and Johnson's votes to Hilary right after Trump won? I know the talk shows blamed Stein voters the day after the election.

38 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

We dodged a bullet there.

Can you imagine what America would be like with a SCOTUS that ignores the Constitution in favor of Social Justice?

1 minute ago, Doozer said:

We dodged a bullet there.

Can you imagine what America would be like with a SCOTUS that ignores the Constitution in favor of Social Justice?

No we didn't.  We currently have a president that wipes his azz with the Constitution.  People like you really don't care about the Constitution.

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

Wisconsin not Ohio. Trump flipped Ohio and IA pretty comfortably.  After the recount, we know that if Stien voters had voted for HRC, she could have flipped those states. 

RIP GILMENTUM. 

So who are you gonna support @WhenFalconsWin ?

2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Wisconsin not Ohio. Trump flipped Ohio and IA pretty comfortably.  After the recount, we know that if Stien voters had voted for HRC, she could have flipped those states. 

RIP GILMENTUM. 

So who are you gonna support @WhenFalconsWin ?

IF, you mean if a frog had wings they wouldn't bump their azz on the ground.  Okay, just making sure.