us politics and elections thread

11 minutes ago, achilles return said:

yeah i said none of these things, and i've never walked into a thread and insulted everyone in it simply for participating. 

whatever problem you have with me shouldn't be cover for that kind of behavior. nothing about how we interact forces you to do anything. act like an adult, dude.

pointing out that you are guilty of the same category of behavior that you accuse me of doesn't mean I have a problem with you. again I find it funny that you accuse me of doing something that you are guilty of (claiming things I never said i.e. that I have a problem with you). 

I made a flippant comment and you latched on like a angry terrier and now you want to try to claim I have a personal beef with you. You have a warped perception of reality

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's the magic: Since Trump doesn't give a **** about inequality or declining real wages it doesn't matter.

It's literally a chain email that boomers forward to each other.    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/canadian-health-care/

Posted Images

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

You are quoting NBC News ?  NBC News.......REALLY  ???    NBC News, the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party ?  THAT NBC News ?   SHEESH  !!!

Monmouth was the one that conducted the poll. I could just publish their link if it makes you feel better. It isn't going to change anything. 

19 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

AHAAAA  !!!  It has just been revealed that the FBI has been investigating Hillary and the Uranium/Russia deal for some time now. The FBI had an undercover agent with the Russians for years, and he has been feeding info on the Clintons and Russians.  He has already testified before two Congressional committees.  The Dems are going berserk trying desperately to discredit him. He has hired famous attorney Victoria Toensing (SP)  to represent him. .  Looks like there will finally be some indictments in the near future of some big names. It will take some time, but they are surely coming.......as I predicted.     TICK ............. 

glenn-beck-obama-apocalypse.png

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

AHAAAA  !!!  It has just been revealed that the FBI has been investigating Hillary and the Uranium/Russia deal for some time now. The FBI had an undercover agent with the Russians for years, and he has been feeding info on the Clintons and Russians.  He has already testified before two Congressional committees.  The Dems are going berserk trying desperately to discredit him. He has hired famous attorney Victoria Toensing (SP)  to represent him. .  Looks like there will finally be some indictments in the near future of some big names. It will take some time, but they are surely coming.......as I predicted.     TICK ............. 

Wrong Thread.