achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

As long as it isn't Trump it would be a plus is what I'm saying.

Yeah, someone who doesn't send mean tweets while increasing the wealth gap, continuing to destroy the environment, trying to take away healthcare from the poor, making insulin unaffordable, engaging in endless foreign wars, would be so much better than Trump.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin  Wouldn't you guys be happier with a president that doesn't have to lie everyday, pad his pockets every chance he gets, basically dumb, not interested in bringing the country together period, not favored by the likes of supremists, I'll stop there. Another 'R' would be so much better for this country.

I realized the other day how happy you were when your POTUS proved not to be a Russian operative. Now that's something that made everyone happy on ABF, no matter what side of the aisle you were on. It's not like some of y'all were rooting for him to be guilty...I mean no F*****g way, amirite Gramps? 

Oh and everything you just said is...

22 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

As long as it isn't Trump it would be a plus is what I'm saying.

Well, it isn't going to be a Dem. It will be Trump, God willing and the creek don't rise. 

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Now just watch the lies rain down from the Left !

I would've thrown in ISIS and several other things, but you hit on some of the good stuff. 

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would've thrown in ISIS and several other things, but you hit on some of the good stuff. 

:flush:

6 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

What do you think these nutjobs are going to do once the Impeachment hearings start?

They will fill this thread with their typical garbage saying it's the Democrats plan to throw cr@p on the wall in hopes that something sticks. What they fail to recognize is the vast amount of proof discovered so far in the unredacted parts of the report that gives congress a AAA roadmap on which offenses they need to look into for impeachment since in Muellers own words "crimes that he was unable to indict because legally the president is immune from prosecution while holding office." Mueller even listed the statute of limitations run out in 2022 (5 years) on at least one of Trump's offenses.  The report further indicated that Trump even made the statement "I'm f■cked", when learning about the special council.  :munch:

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm on the road again, like a band of gypsies. Easter at the Lake House. Enjoy your family Gramps, Happy Easter.. 

Thanks and you likewise. :tiphat:

WhenFalconsWin likes this

On 4/19/2019 at 3:31 PM, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin  Wouldn't you guys be happier with a president that doesn't have to lie everyday, pad his pockets every chance he gets, basically dumb, not interested in bringing the country together period, not favored by the likes of supremists, I'll stop there. Another 'R' would be so much better for this country.

Has anything you've said about Trump come true. Everything thing that he gets blamed for turns out to be a media lie and you fall for every one. Perhaps your sensitive to what he says and uninformed to what he does. It's very negative you know when all you know is to say negative remarks about him. Seriously do you ever sleep or have a hobby or do anything else other than post on this forum ? It's the same every day :argh:

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Haven't looked at the polling data but I'm assuming the bulk of his support is coming from well off white people.

He speaks well and comes off as genuine. He's likable. He can speak to any crowd and come off as an "okay" guy. 

All that aside I just don't know that he taps into anything deeper than that. I don't think he can fire up the crowd that is gonna be needed to beat Trump. That crowd isn't worried about mending fences and joining together as Americans. They are worried about surviving and he doesn't speak to them. 

I don't hate the guy and he has a place. He's an impressive person.

He's just not the nominee that is needed to beat Trump.

6 hours ago, caver50 said:

Has anything you've said about Trump come true. Everything thing that he gets blamed for turns out to be a media lie and you fall for every one. Perhaps your sensitive to what he says and uninformed to what he does. It's very negative you know when all you know is to say negative remarks about him. Seriously do you ever sleep or have a hobby or do anything else other than post on this forum ? It's the same every day :argh:

He's done all of what I said he did. Lies everyday, pad his pockets every chance he gets, basically dumb, not interested in bringing the country together, favored by the likes of supremists and gives them "some of them are good guys" pats on the back. I could go on but you wouldn't give any of the cr@p he does daily to embarrass this country a second thought.

On 4/20/2019 at 8:14 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

Haven't looked at the polling data but I'm assuming the bulk of his support is coming from well off white people.

The correct phrase is "well off people of no color."

7 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue. U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

More from our press release: http://jwatch.u

Hillary and Obama are history, stop crying over spilt milk. This is a new era so get with it and stop wasting your time.