achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

So their argument against M4A is that they already negotiated private health insurance plans so they aren't focused on healthcare and their argument against the GND is that it's taking attention away from labor issues. That's weak. Likewise, it doesn't even make sense: The politicians and candidates who are pushing for M4A and GND are the only ones talking about labor issues in any meaningful way.

Also, IIRC, the national AFL-CIO endorsed singlepayer not that long ago.

It appears that the pro-Brexit elements of the Tories and Labour are coalescing around Farage's new party for the EU elections. Meanwhile, CUK is getting outpolled by UKIP.

20 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Weld..........semi Democrat, just another deranged fool who thinks he can beat Trump.

How about brilliant Buttigieg?

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

How long does a snowball last in Hades? There is your answer Gramps

You wouldn't recognize brilliance if it dropped on your lap.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

You wouldn't recognize brilliance if it dropped on your lap.

I know you wouldn't, because it is in my head, not in my lap Gramps.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Why not? All dead people vote Democrat, what makes you do special? :lol:

Trump has screwed up the focus of the GOP so bad that it will make 2020 one h.ell of an election. Decent civilized 'R's will wake up and vote not to allow an untrustworthy piece of poop another 4 years of debotchery. Weld .... 2020

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump has screwed up the focus of the GOP so bad that it will make 2020 one h.ell of an election. Decent civilized 'R's will wake up and vote not to allow an untrustworthy piece of poop another 4 years of debotchery. Weld .... 2020

Squirrely Bob, I cannot cover for you anymore, even your fellow Dems think you are wacko bird.

I still have a soft spot in my heart you old fart, but I cannot change your inane/mundane thoughts.

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Sorry to bust your bubble little puppy, Trump will win.

1 hour ago, caver50 said:

Sorry to bust your bubble little puppy, Trump will win.

@WhenFalconsWin  Wouldn't you guys be happier with a president that doesn't have to lie everyday, pad his pockets every chance he gets, basically dumb, not interested in bringing the country together period, not favored by the likes of supremists, I'll stop there. Another 'R' would be so much better for this country.