achilles return

us politics and elections thread

2,723 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

MAGA people in Chicago? It didn't pass the smell test for me, but in today's climate?  I withheld my judgement.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

MAGA people in Chicago? It didn't pass the smell test for me, but in today's climate?  I withheld my judgement.

Smart move pop. You should have held your judgement on Trump too. The longer he's in office the more his mental stability is questioned by smart people. You know where that leaves you. . . :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Smart move pop. You should have held your judgement on Trump too. The longer he's in office the more his mental stability is questioned by smart people. You know where that leaves you. . . :rolleyes:

You cannot judge fairly as your #nevertrump bias sticks out like a sore thumb, Squirrely Bob.

I don't fault the media for reporting on the Smollett crime, Only those outlets who left out key details, like wearing the noose for 45minutes and holding onto the subway sandwich, should be blamed for pushing a false narrative. 

Anyone who didn't have a lot of skepticism from day one has some serious problems; that includes everyone stupid enough to continue posting their support after the first day. If there was any story where your brain should have told you to wait for the facts, this was it. 

I find it hilarious that only after the hoax has come out, did the talking heads start asking people to wait for all the facts, because Jussie might still be telling the truth.

2 minutes ago, Doozer said:

I don't fault the media for reporting on the Smollett crime, Only those outlets who left out key details, like wearing the noose for 45minutes and holding onto the subway sandwich, should be blamed for pushing a false narrative. 

Anyone who didn't have a lot of skepticism from day one has some serious problems; that includes everyone stupid enough to continue posting their support after the first day. If there was any story where your brain should have told you to wait for the facts, this was it. 

I find it hilarious that only after the hoax has come out, did the talking heads start asking people to wait for all the facts, because Jussie might still be telling the truth.

Finding non-biased journalism that is not Trump biased is as rare as hens teeth.

Former member of CAP (Tanden is happy with this, I'm sure) where he focused on economic and civil rights issues, worked as an adviser for Harry Reid, and was most recently an advocacy and policy strategist at the ACLU.

27 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Former member of CAP (Tanden is happy with this, I'm sure) where he focused on economic and civil rights issues, worked as an adviser for Harry Reid, and was most recently an advocacy and policy strategist at the ACLU.

lol

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Has Faiz actually ran a campaign before. Seems like he would a better fit for policy director. :shrug:

Dunno. Weaver is still there as a senior adviser at any rate.

16 hours ago, Doozer said:

We all know how it will turn out.

Let the battle begin. Fight!

hqdefault.jpg

The FBI is launcing an investigation into Bernie's campaign as I type... something about honeymooning there and being a Putin puppet...:slick: