achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

DCCC is really dumb for getting involved. They should almost always be neutral and I do not think Moser's comments warrant action. The 50k is definitely worrisome though. 

6 hours ago, HMFIC said:

you obviously have not read the polls lately, it's pretty much a statistical tie, with the Repubs gaining momentum every day.

Dude delete your horribly formatted post

7 hours ago, HMFIC said:

you obviously have not read the polls lately, it's pretty much a statistical tie, with the Repubs gaining momentum every day.

You meant....."You obviously haven't read that one poll out of thousands that is an obvious outlier but it supports what I want to be true."

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, Jpowers said:

You mean....."You obviously haven't read that one poll out of thousands that is an obvious outlier but it supports what I want to be true."

www.whitebart.com is totally reputable

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, HMFIC said:

I have no idea what an hsit is, I am not a computer nerd. Other people normally do that kind of stuff for me.

"Watch out, HMFIC, Mommy needs to enter her password so you can watch your cartoons"

Just now, HMFIC said:

Typical left wing censorship, just like they do in Cuba, Russia, China, etc.  Sorry Comrade, you have been exposed.

Totally the same thing...

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Yeah, that's a really adult sig and user name you chose Junior.

Your opinion means a lot to me so this one really hurts.

30 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Typical left wing censorship, just like they do in Cuba, Russia, China, etc.  Sorry Comrade, you have been exposed.

This dumbass doesn't even realize he censors himself with his poorly formatted BS. 

42 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

That applies more to you. I am going to relish the mid term results.

Except it doesn't. We're talking cold hard facts here. The overwhelming majority of polls show Democrats with the advantage. We aren't even discussing the mid term results, we're talking about the easily disproven statement you made about the polls. Could it change? Sure. Could their be polling errors? Sure

Do most polls show it as a statistical tie like you claimed? Absolutely not.

You:

22 hours ago, HMFIC said:

Me, an intellectual:

DWqDsqlXkAUMShx.jpg

Actually historically speaking during this time of year, the party in power usually makes a comeback in the generic ballot but is then quickly lost. 

2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

You:

Me, an intellectual:

DWqDsqlXkAUMShx.jpg

Actually historically speaking during this time of year, the party in power usually makes a comeback in the generic ballot but is then quickly lost.