achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I recall people from out of state moving in being a problem that we need to stop for some reason.

Didn't Hillary carpetbag New York?  I don't recall you having a problem with that.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Didn't Hillary carpetbag New York?  I don't recall you having a problem with that.  

I don't care about people moving to other states and voting/running for office, as mentioned before. You seemed pissy about it though.

9 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I don't care about people moving to other states and voting/running for office, as mentioned before. You seemed pissy about it though.

No, just bringing up your priority for one verses the other.

49 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, just bringing up your priority for one verses the other.

The brainworms are so bad that you can't even recognize when someone is mocking your dip**** positions anymore lol

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

The brainworms are so bad that you can't even recognize when someone is mocking your dip**** positions anymore lol

I win (which I normally do) when you have reactions like this.

For that I thank you

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I win (which I normally do) when you have reactions like this.

For that I thank you

That's a unique argument. "Someone thinks I'm a total moron. I win!!!"

Leon Troutsky likes this

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That's exactly how it works.

This is not the first time a known cheater (Brenda Snipes) has tried to help the Dems steal an election. 

U.S. Senate seat & a statewide cabinet officer are now potentially in the hands of an elections supervisor with a history of incompetence & of blatant violations of state & federal laws," Rubio wrote, linking to a Miami Herald article describing several scandals that have gripped Broward County’s Elections Department.

Earlier this year, a judge found that Snipes had illegally destroyed ballots in a 2016 congressional contest, leading the secretary of state's office to assign election monitors to supervise her.

21 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is not the first time a known cheater (Brenda Snipes) has tried to help the Dems steal an election. 

U.S. Senate seat & a statewide cabinet officer are now potentially in the hands of an elections supervisor with a history of incompetence & of blatant violations of state & federal laws," Rubio wrote, linking to a Miami Herald article describing several scandals that have gripped Broward County’s Elections Department.

Earlier this year, a judge found that Snipes had illegally destroyed ballots in a 2016 congressional contest, leading the secretary of state's office to assign election monitors to supervise her.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Over looking bad/criminal behaviour shouldn't promote more of that same bad/criminal behavior.

If she was rigging elections for Democrats then why did Republicans appoint and cover for her?

12 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

If she was rigging elections for Democrats then why did Republicans appoint and cover for her?

Same reason the left usually uses, sexism/racism if she is removed.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Same reason the left usually uses, sexism/racism if she is removed.

So Republicans care more about being called those things more than an official rigging elections for Democrats?

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

So Republicans care more about being called those things more than an official rigging elections for Democrats?

Unfortunately, that's where the Dems have taken this game. She won't get away with though. 

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Unfortunately, that's where the Dems have taken this game. She won't get away with though. 

Wow. Republicans sure are limp **** weaklings then.

Florida Recount Ordered in Senate, Governor and Ag Commissioner Races.

New York Time  30 min ago  Nov. 10, 2018

Nov. 10, 2018

RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. — Florida’s Secretary of State ordered machine recounts in three statewide races Saturday, as tallies submitted by the state’s 67 counties showed the contests for Senate, governor and agriculture commissioner were too close to call. Recounts were also ordered in a state Senate race and two contests for the state House.

“Florida has never had a full statewide recount. It’s about to have three,” Andrew Weinstein, the national co-chair for the Democratic Lawyers Council, said on Twitter. “Buckle up.”

1 hour ago, big_dog said:

Florida Recount Ordered in Senate, Governor and Ag Commissioner Races.

New York Time  30 min ago  Nov. 10, 2018

Nov. 10, 2018

RIVIERA BEACH, Fla. — Florida’s Secretary of State ordered machine recounts in three statewide races Saturday, as tallies submitted by the state’s 67 counties showed the contests for Senate, governor and agriculture commissioner were too close to call. Recounts were also ordered in a state Senate race and two contests for the state House.

“Florida has never had a full statewide recount. It’s about to have three,” Andrew Weinstein, the national co-chair for the Democratic Lawyers Council, said on Twitter. “Buckle up.”

That's good, it can be monitored and litigated now. We should have the results sometime before Christmas.

Biden and Sanders are still at the top, though Biden will probably collapse once the campaign season kicks into gear. Beto gained steam. The usual figures floated as potential leading figures (eg. Warren, Harris, Booker) are stagnant or falling.

The really interesting thing is that among Biden and Sanders supporters their second choice is Sanders and Biden, respectively.