achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Let's not go down that misogynistic road.

No misogyny to it, it's all about how disgusting of a person she truly is and if anyone finds themselves in agreement with her, well, they could die too as far as I'm concerned...

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

No misogyny to it, it's all about how disgusting of a person she truly is and if anyone finds themselves in agreement with her, well, they could die too as far as I'm concerned...

No misogyny in questioning whether a woman is in fact a man?  I don't think you know what that word means.  Also, wishing death on people, klassy.

Just now, mdrake34 said:

No misogyny in questioning whether a woman is in fact a man?  I don't think you know what that word means.  Also, wishing death on people, klassy.

I said nothing about her being a man.  I question whether she's human.  And yes, I know full well what it means.  I care not about being classy when it comes to filth like her.

15 minutes ago, capologist said:

Are you sure that's a she?

Just now, capologist said:

I said nothing about her being a man.  I question whether she's human.  And yes, I know full well what it means.  I care not about being classy when it comes to filth like her.

One of these things is not like the other.

WOR likes this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

One of these things is not like the other.

Again, nothing about her being a man just that she isn't a "she" but hey, word game all ya want bud.  "She' is a disgusting human being who isn't worth the air being breathed...

5 minutes ago, WOR said:

Lmao cap back at it again. "That's not what I said!" 

If it were, I'd happily own it but whatever, there's no winning with you people.  Think what you want, I don't care...

23 minutes ago, capologist said:

If it were, I'd happily own it but whatever, there's no winning with you people.  Think what you want, I don't care...

No offense, but I'd be more inclined to believe someone else. But You do this literally every time  

Acting like "are we sure that she's a she" doesn't mean exactly what it says is disingenuous. 

It's like making a hook nose joke and then saying "that's not about Jews. It's because like.... Aliens don't have noses."

Come on man. But this thread isn't for this garbage so adios. 

Just now, WOR said:

No offense, but I'd be more inclined to belief someone else. You do this literally every time  

Acting like "are we sure that she's a she" doesn't mean exactly what it says is disingenuous. 

It's like making a hook nose joke and then saying "that's not about Jews. It's because like.... Aliens don't have noses."

Come on man 

I do it when it's the fact but you guys don't care about those.  You have your minds already made up so go for it, have at it.  Personally, all 3 of the clowns on that panel mdrake pictured look like something from another world IMO.  But I get it, let's be all PC about it and not refer to people in derogatory terms so we can pretend to be "better".  Eff that, she's a disgusting second cousin to Jabba the Hutt and when she speaks the opinion gets even worse.  I wouldn't attribute that to the males of our species--especially how she talks about men but that kind of logic is apparently lost on you guys.  Not sure why that surprises me...

58 minutes ago, capologist said:

No misogyny to it

12 minutes ago, capologist said:

Eff that, she's a disgusting second cousin to Jabba the Hutt 

Presented without comment. 

mdrake34 likes this

19 minutes ago, capologist said:

I do it when it's the fact but you guys don't care about those.  You have your minds already made up so go for it, have at it.  Personally, all 3 of the clowns on that panel mdrake pictured look like something from another world IMO.  But I get it, let's be all PC about it and not refer to people in derogatory terms so we can pretend to be "better".  Eff that, she's a disgusting second cousin to Jabba the Hutt and when she speaks the opinion gets even worse.  I wouldn't attribute that to the males of our species--especially how she talks about men but that kind of logic is apparently lost on you guys.  Not sure why that surprises me...

I posted that picture to see what type of response you would give, and hoo-boy that was a doozy. That's snak-level of woman hating/shaming physical appearance.

31 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I posted that picture to see what type of response you would give, and hoo-boy that was a doozy. That's snak-level of woman hating/shaming physical appearance.

you say woman hating, I wouldn't give women that kind of an insult--she's just disgusting all the way around...

1 hour ago, GEORGIAfan said:

OH, NOES NOT HIGH WAGES FOR WORKERS!!! 

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-corpor

Every so often they inadvertently let slip what the past forty years of economic policy have really been about.