achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, achilles return said:

yeah i said none of these things, and i've never walked into a thread and insulted everyone in it simply for participating. 

whatever problem you have with me shouldn't be cover for that kind of behavior. nothing about how we interact forces you to do anything. act like an adult, dude.

pointing out that you are guilty of the same category of behavior that you accuse me of doesn't mean I have a problem with you. again I find it funny that you accuse me of doing something that you are guilty of (claiming things I never said i.e. that I have a problem with you). 

I made a flippant comment and you latched on like a angry terrier and now you want to try to claim I have a personal beef with you. You have a warped perception of reality

40 minutes ago, Boner said:

Dear Dago and Achilles,

You're both ********.  We still love you.  Stop fighting.

Love,

Boner

you do know its Thursday and I am more than willing to take that the wrong way 

brows.gif

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

You are quoting NBC News ?  NBC News.......REALLY  ???    NBC News, the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party ?  THAT NBC News ?   SHEESH  !!!

Monmouth was the one that conducted the poll. I could just publish their link if it makes you feel better. It isn't going to change anything. 

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

the common-denominator here being neoliberal economic policy. 

I would say where some of that union money goes as well.  

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Polls showed that Hillary had PA in the bag.  Most polls are skewed to show good Dem results.

The last polls from Pennsylvania before the election showed a tie and Trump winning the state.

19 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

AHAAAA  !!!  It has just been revealed that the FBI has been investigating Hillary and the Uranium/Russia deal for some time now. The FBI had an undercover agent with the Russians for years, and he has been feeding info on the Clintons and Russians.  He has already testified before two Congressional committees.  The Dems are going berserk trying desperately to discredit him. He has hired famous attorney Victoria Toensing (SP)  to represent him. .  Looks like there will finally be some indictments in the near future of some big names. It will take some time, but they are surely coming.......as I predicted.     TICK ............. 

glenn-beck-obama-apocalypse.png

RandomFan likes this

2 hours ago, HMFIC said:

AHAAAA  !!!  It has just been revealed that the FBI has been investigating Hillary and the Uranium/Russia deal for some time now. The FBI had an undercover agent with the Russians for years, and he has been feeding info on the Clintons and Russians.  He has already testified before two Congressional committees.  The Dems are going berserk trying desperately to discredit him. He has hired famous attorney Victoria Toensing (SP)  to represent him. .  Looks like there will finally be some indictments in the near future of some big names. It will take some time, but they are surely coming.......as I predicted.     TICK ............. 

Wrong Thread. 

1 hour ago, HMFIC said:

I think I'll decide what's apropos for my own thread . Go play with your video game.

Okay, but this isn't your thread.

Leave HMFIC alone. 

His "computer assistant" probably doesn't work on the weekend. 

Or was that ugaboz. I can't tell the 3rd string trolls apart. 

mdrake34 likes this

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Ugh.

The list of right-wing comedians will not be growing today, apparently.