achilles return

us politics and elections thread

3,000 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yeah, that's why he us POTUS right now Mr. Fiber Deficiency.

POTUS "right now" and you better enjoy it.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, Big_Dog said:

And probably the rest of your life friend. Strap up and buckle in because you get to enjoy the next 5 years of prosperity.

wartownfalcon likes this

I would like to see some common sense ideas brought up by either party to cut down on car emissions. I would like to see a concerted effort to encourage business to allow more telecommuting and going to a 4 day work week.

For example I see IT people everyday come into work just to spend the entire day on the phone or connecting to people's PC through remote desktop this can easily be done from home.

Why are we still on a 5 day work week? Why not go to a 4 day work week even if if means a 4 10 hour a days

few cars on the road means less pollution.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

6 minutes ago, Brehus said:

I would like to see some common sense ideas brought up by either party to cut down on car emissions. I would like to see a concerted effort to encourage business to allow more telecommuting and going to a 4 day work week.

For example I see IT people everyday come into work just to spend the entire day on the phone or connecting to people's PC through remote desktop this can easily be done from home.

Why are we still on a 5 day work week? Why not go to a 4 day work week even if if means a 4 10 hour a days

few cars on the road means less pollution.

Both my daughters have done that for a while now. Not only that, but one or two of those 10 hour days they can work from home.

No need for all those cars on the road with modern technology. Less office space and usage, very green and profitable for companies.

On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, Big_Dog said:

Who from the left do you think can actually beat him in the election? There’s a reason the left is pushing impeachment hardcore. It’s basically their white flag waving and this is their desperation shot

sdogg and WhenFalconsWin like this

5 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

Who from the left do you think can actually beat him in the election? There’s a reason the left is pushing impeachment hardcore. It’s basically their white flag waving and this is their desperation shot

No doubt, I've saying this for a while

People are not going to throw out 50 year highs in wages, employment, labor participation rate, stock market, etc. Even though they're trying to discredit these highs, most people vote with their wallets and secure employment, not with drummed up issues that most people have way down their list of priorities, like climate change.

sdogg likes this

24 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

:flush: Are you wfw in disquise?

On 10/17/2019 at 10:44 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

He or she is right and you know it. That's why you didn't answer, Grampie.

Thought I'd slip this in for everyone's enjoyment but yours. :slick:

trump_hotel_bribes_1494933309-1024x1024.jpg

37 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Thought I'd slip this in for everyone's enjoyment but yours. :slick:

trump_hotel_bribes_1494933309-1024x1024.jpg

You would think in all your years you'd wise up, Squirrely Bob.

Being a former LEO, how do you feel about the way your party treats men and women in blue?

On 10/29/2019 at 9:45 AM, mdrake34 said:

Ugh. 

He'll win too. Even though he was a feckless AG, he will win back his Senate seat. WFW advised him to resign from being the AG, and take back his seat then. 

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He'll win too. Even though he was a feckless AG, he will win back his Senate seat. WFW advided him to resign from being the AG, and take back his seat then. 

:vince:

30 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Trump saved the GOP and conservatives and moderate independents.

Trump couldn't save himself with a life preserver let alone the GOP as proven on Nov 5.  GO BLUE.

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump couldn't save himself with a life preserver let alone the GOP as proven on Nov 5.  GO BLUE.

I could not support  Northern Virginia politics because I do not support black face.

Don't let local seats excite you for the 2020 general, Squirrely Bob. Trump is already winning swing states including  the blue wall in most polls

...Trump 2020 in a landslide

16 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I could not support  Northern Virginia politics because I do not support black face.

Don't let local seats excite you for the 2020 general, Squirrely Bob. Trump is already winning swing states including  the blue wall in most polls

...Trump 2020 in a landslide

:flush:  The blue wave hasn't slowed and won't stop in 2020.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

:flush:  The blue wave hasn't slowed and won't stop in 2020.

You better hope Trump is impeached and convicted by the Senate because that is the only thing stopping Trump from a 2020 landslide.

NBC: Iowa poll shows Buttigieg taking a big jump over Warren with Biden 3rd. 7 out of 9 who polled highest became the nominee. Still doesn't guarantee anything this early. 

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

NBC: Iowa poll shows Buttigieg taking a big jump over Warren with Biden 3rd. 7 out of 9 who polled highest became the nominee. Still doesn't guarantee anything this early. 

WFW said Biden would last to spring or be the nominee...right again