achilles return

us politics and elections thread

2,975 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Are National Monuments are quite amazing.

Amazing as h,ell aren't they?  Leaving town for a few days at Hilton Head Island. Resume debates next week. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Doctors and Co don't want any government insurance plan.  None of it is acceptable for them.

 

I don't think Bernie's M4All is a good proposal, but Bidencare has a lot of issues. 1st, It punishes Blue states and rewards Red States. Red States didn't expand Medicaid and now get those patients covered for free, while Blue states did and have to continue to pay to get those people covered in the new system. 

It also doesn't unify our government health plans but creates a new one. Meaning we will still have gaps and States with Medicaid work requirements and other barriers will have a ton of uninsured people fall through the cracks. we have 50 Medicaid programs, dozens more CHIP programs, and medicare. Now you want to add another separate program. 

It also is only available to individual market folks, so people on ESI cannot benefit. 

I support M4America, which is probably around 3-4X the price of Biden's proposal, but gets us Universal healthcare and simplifies our current government plan with 1 government program that has a simple premium/cost sharing subsidy model. No gaps or Red state sabotage. And if an R president tries to tamper with it, the 50-70% of Americans on the plan will break a foot off in the ***. 

Isn't that the lobby group that the insurance industry made recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The TDS is getting too serious, now they're attacking Chris Pratt for wearing a dont tread on me shirt and accuse him of being an white supremacist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nereek said:

The TDS is getting too serious, now they're attacking Chris Pratt for wearing a dont tread on me shirt and accuse him of being an white supremacist.

Race shaming (being falsely accused) from the left is on the rise and typical from the Dems.

Nereek and The Legendary SB like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The ACA was meant to fail so Hillary could install single payer, but a guy named Trump came along. 

Agree, ACA was designed to fail.  Even Obama slipped in an interview and said "we can't get rid of private insurance right away".  

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Race shaming (being falsely accused) from the left is on the rise and typical from the Dems.

They really do. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Isn't that the lobby group that the insurance industry made recently?

It includes hospitals and AMA and others in the industry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All kidding aside, the 2020 race is over. I have a suggestion for the left, take all their campaign money and donate it to the border since they are so reluctant to do it through congress.

The DNC sends border relief money to aid illegsl immigrants...the positive press would be amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

All kidding aside, the 2020 race is over. I have a suggestion for the left, take all their campaign money and donate it to the border since they are so reluctant to do it through congress.

The DNC sends border relief money to aid illegsl immigrants...the positive press would be amazing.

I like your optimism but I wouldn't underestimate Trump's biggest competition in 2020....voter fraud.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

I like your optimism but I wouldn't underestimate Trump's biggest competition in 2020....voter fraud.  

You can only use voter fraud when you are a Dem and you lose the 2016 general...come on man, you know this.

The Legendary SB likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:27 AM, WhenFalconsWin said:

What are you gonna do at Hilton Head? Is there an old farts convention?

Sorry I didn't see this till I returned. Relaxation, touring, eating seafood and avoiding your useless posts. :tiphat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

Sorry I didn't see this till I returned. Relaxation, touring, eating seafood and avoiding your useless posts. :tiphat:

I liked the sound of this until the falsehoods in your final two words. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I liked the sound of this until the falsehoods in your final two words. ;)

:shrug:  I'm not by myself.  I read some of the posts ripping you a new arsehole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big_Dog said:

:shrug:  I'm not by myself.  I read some of the posts ripping you a new arsehole.

Being ripped by a Lemming (as you suggest by you or most of them) only has meaning to you Squirrely Bob... definitely not by me. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Being ripped by a Lemming (as you suggest by you or most of them) only has meaning to you Squirrely Bob... definitely not by me. :lol:

It hurts to hear the truth sometimes. You better hope Mueller doesn't confirm some Impeachable issues when he appears on Wednesday. I'm not counting on it but ya never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It hurts to hear the truth sometimes. You better hope Mueller doesn't confirm some Impeachable issues when he appears on Wednesday. I'm not counting on it but ya never know.

Mueller? I knew your crazy *** would still be holding out hope for the RC Hoax.

You are an old incandescent light bulb in the world of LEDs, Squirrely Bob, time to wake up son.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It hurts to hear the truth sometimes. You better hope Mueller doesn't confirm some Impeachable issues when he appears on Wednesday. I'm not counting on it but ya never know.

Hahaha there are still people hanging their hopes on Mueller?

Don't hold your breath on that Dog.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Legendary SB said:

Hahaha there are still people hanging their hopes on Mueller?

Don't hold your breath on that Dog.

Oh he's holding he s breath...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Hahaha there are still people hanging their hopes on Mueller?

Don't hold your breath on that Dog.

 

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Oh he's holding he s breath...:lol:

You had your partisan blinders on girls. Read my post again:

It hurts to hear the truth sometimes. You better hope Mueller doesn't confirm some Impeachable issues when he appears on Wednesday. I'm not counting on it but ya never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big_Dog said:

 

You had your partisan blinders on girls. Read my post again:

It hurts to hear the truth sometimes. You better hope Mueller doesn't confirm some Impeachable issues when he appears on Wednesday. I'm not counting on it but ya never know.

When it come to you and Mueller there is no truth, until they hang Trump by the short hairs, Squirrely Bob. :slick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

When it come to you and Mueller there is no truth, until they hang Trump by the short hairs, Squirrely Bob. :slick:

You need to give up:

The Green Slime Mistakes GIF - TheGreenSlime Mistakes GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now