Deion had a "good day" at the Pro Bowl?

jlrfalcon

I went to it last year.  It’s not bad if you know what to expect going in.  There were a few times during the game when they cranked it up a bit—the AFC stuffed Zeke on the goal line, which was kind of cool.  

No way I would fly somewhere to see it, but for a couple hour drive and cheap seats it’s a way to kill a weekend 

3 hours ago, falcons007 said:

There are people who watch pro bowl? 

My 5 year old loved it, he knows the teams, scores (from each team, each game, by week) and is starting to learn the players names, he enjoyed seeing them all in one place.  We typically only catch the Falcons games and maybe a few more here and there so he doesn't get exposed to a lot of the teams.  I have a feeling we'll be investing in the RedZone channel next season. 

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Didn’t watch it but on the highlights after walker caught the game winner they showed jones with his hands on his hips. I assumed he gave up the td and went to another video

The problem with the PB is that players win the honor based on their ability to hit hard then in that game THEY ARE NOT "ALLOWED" TO HIT HARD----if you can't go full speed and hit hard then you are not playing your game

5 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Didn’t watch it but on the highlights after walker caught the game winner they showed jones with his hands on his hips. I assumed he gave up the td and went to another video

Nope.deion had outside leverage.alexander had inside and leaned out side allowing td catch to walker.deion and Neal did good

1 hour ago, delaigle said:

The problem with the PB is that players win the honor based on their ability to hit hard then in that game THEY ARE NOT "ALLOWED" TO HIT HARD----if you can't go full speed and hit hard then you are not playing your game

What does that have to do with covering. btw; rip Sean taylor