Deion had a "good day" at the Pro Bowl?

jlrfalcon

12 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I don't remember ever watching the Pro Bowl or any portion of one. Unlikely to ever watch one in the future. Just seems like a total waste of time.

the only thing I want to hear out of a pro-bowl is that no Falcons players got hurt.

Does anybody remember the old Georgia Bulldogs RB that was a Patriot that went to pro-bowl and shredded his knee on some beach pre-probowl festivity game and was never the same again?

The pro-bowl will end if it ends the career of a major star - one day it might happen.

58 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

The Pro Bowl is pointless.  It's pretty sad when it makes pre-season football look good because at least then they're really trying.

They should just let them play flag football and call it a day....  

I'd be good with expanded skills competitions and no game.

3 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

wife and I were disgussing the nights TV ,  she wanted the Grammys , and I wanted to peek in on my Falcon brethren , we compromised , and I saw tidbits of each , but one was as bad as the other so we switched to "Shameless " and both ended up happy.

Best show on tv

15 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

wife and I were disgussing the nights TV ,  she wanted the Grammys , and I wanted to peek in on my Falcon brethren , we compromised , and I saw tidbits of each , but one was as bad as the other so we switched to "Shameless " and both ended up happy.

ProBowl was during the day... Grammys were at night  (unless Pro Bowl was DVR'd)

1 hour ago, g-dawg said:

the only thing I want to hear out of a pro-bowl is that no Falcons players got hurt.

Does anybody remember the old Georgia Bulldogs RB that was a Patriot that went to pro-bowl and shredded his knee on some beach pre-probowl festivity game and was never the same again?

The pro-bowl will end if it ends the career of a major star - one day it might happen.

Robert Edwards. He hurt his knee in a fake flag football challenge at the Pro Bowl festivities during the week leading up to the actual game. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

Robert Edwards. He hurt his knee in a fake flag football challenge at the Pro Bowl festivities during the week leading up to the actual game. 

1 minute ago, Black Francis said:

yeah that was it.

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

I don't remember ever watching the Pro Bowl or any portion of one. Unlikely to ever watch one in the future. Just seems like a total waste of time.

I think the last time I was interested was after Moras first year when Vick was the QB and the Falcons staff was coaching the NFC team.

The last time I even watched a minute of it John Abraham was playing.  The ball was snapped and Abe just stood up and looked around. I immediately changed the channel and cursed myself for wasting 2 minutes watching that garbage.

Never again...