Sounds like DQ likes GA Guard Isaiah Wynn

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

It's the reality of it man but if you replaced Gabriel with Kirk man I think we got zero to worry about.I think with this guys playmaking ability we won't miss a beat.

I'll get laughed off the planet here but he's first round talent and if he lasted to our 2nd I'd take this kid in a heart beat even at 26 i wouldn't be mad that's how much talent I think this kid has.

Really I'll have to look into some videos of him..honestly I want to see them fix the lines but I can't ignore we are losing Gabe this year and more than like Coleman next year..got to restock the playmakers

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RoddyWhite84 said:

Really I'll have to look into some videos of him..honestly I want to see them fix the lines but I can't ignore we are losing Gabe this year and more than like Coleman next year..got to restock the playmakers

Go have a look man trust me you won't be disappointed you want to talk playmaker Captain Kirk has it written all over him.

4 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

JBO what's your take on Christian Kirk,I been watching alot of vids of this guy this morning and I really like him.Hes plus talent for me and could come in and contribute right away.

Gabriels gone man we need a legit #3 with a good chance of replacing Sanu in a year or 2.

I like Kirk.. He may do his best work in the slot ... That's Sanu thing.... I think we draft a bigger WR in the 3rd or 4th round...

I can't see us drafting a WR in the first round this year

14 hours ago, atljbo said:

I like Kirk.. He may do his best work in the slot ... That's Sanu thing.... I think we draft a bigger WR in the 3rd or 4th round...

I can't see us drafting a WR in the first round this year

I mention him because he is rated only #14 in CBSs WRer position rankings so will probably fall in that 3rd or 4th round range.

I think he has enough talent to play outside and his YAC ability is in my eyes close to the best in the draft.

Slot to start then let him develop that route tree and his talent will take over.

KR/PR is also a huge bonus.

11 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Go have a look man trust me you won't be disappointed you want to talk playmaker Captain Kirk has it written all over him.

Is he elusive with speed? 

Falcons Brass probably will not draft him...

They want tall and slow WRs who can run-block for running-plays that they refuse to call.

He must interview well though. He must make no mistakes during the Combine interviews.

Edited by Rise
10 minutes ago, Rise said:

They want tall and slow WRs who can run-block for running-plays that they refuse to call.

He must interview well though. He must make no mistakes during the Combine interviews.

What irks me is that they are a running team that cannot gain 1 yard for a 1st down. Their players are intimidated on the line-of-scrimmage by opposing defensive fronts that have much less talent than their own.

They panic away from their run-dominant game-plan far too easy

Smack The Falcons in the mouth with some aggression early, and they fold easily. Then, every passing play feels as if Ryan is panicing.

Just draft a WR who cates to hold-on to ball, and hurt teams from stacking the box versus the Falcons run-game.

Edited by Rise
2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Watch the film study and get over the fact that this guy is a Saints fan.

Watching Isaiah Wynn, I see a guy who is pro-Bowl caliber.

Falcons need him.

I'm no Saints fan. Wynn would be great, but this group will not draft him.....It's all *smoke* to get UGA people excited with these articles

6 hours ago, Doctor Kildare said:

A lot of Isaiah Wynn Senior Bowl practice highlights in one place on this DawgNation page.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/georgias-isaiah-wynn-dominating-senior-bowl-wins-offensive-lineman-week-award

Wynn put on a clinic at the Senior Bowl practices and 1-on-1’s.  Then you flip the game tape on and see even more domination.  I am a Dawg fan and I knew Wynn was good but even I didn’t know he was this good.

2 minutes ago, Rise said:

I'm no Saints fan. Wynn would be great, but this group will not draft him.....It's all *smoke* to get UGA people excited with these articles

Meh...I don’t see it that way.  Truthfully, the last few years there have not been that many Dawgs worthy of being drafted outside of Gurley.

10 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

I mention him because he is rated only #10 or 11 in the WRer position rankings so will probably fall in that 3rd or 4th round range.

I think he has enough talent to play outside and his YAC ability is in my eyes close to the best in the draft.

Slot to start then let him develop that route tree and his talent will take over.

KR/PR is also a huge bonus.

Christian Kirk is by NO MEANS a 3rd/4th round guy nor is he the 10th/11th WR in this draft.  Have you been reading Walter football again?

Here is Walt after his 1,000th mock draft:

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Christian Kirk is by NO MEANS a 3rd/4th round guy nor is he the 10th/11th WR in this draft.  Have you been reading Walter football again?

Here is Walt after his 1,000th mock draft:

CBS actually have him rated 10-11th in there WRer rankings.

I don't believe that at all having a look at these other guys I think he's top tier for sure.

3 hours ago, Rise said:

Have a look at the vids I've posted in multiple threads.

So is Julio Jones a slow WRer is he lol.

Elusive speed he's a clone of OBJ running.

20 hours ago, Rise said:

Whut? Lol.

julio slow? Gabriel tall and slow? 

Basically we have Sanu who fits your description and nobody else...and Sanu isn’t ‘that’ slow.