Jags vs Pats Game Thread

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Belichick Smiles Saban Smiles. I don't have accept anything. This **** is getting ridiculous.

Well you know what...lets blame Falcons for it.

We had a shot ..we blew it!

In my opinion,  we just need to ACCEPT mediocrity by our ball club.

And its ok.....totally cool! 

Theres only 1 captain America  = Brady! 

5 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Actually  I never believed it was until these past few years...after 35 years of watching. It's become so obvious that there is some shady garbage going on that believing its all on the up and up is  right up there with folks like me who think the earth is flat and belicheck really isn't some awesome genius who coaches different than everyone else.

That's the beauty of the scam...you only have to screw with a dozen or so plays a game...through non calls and penalties to influence the outcome..and they know they have  flat earthers like you out there mocking the idea...sort of like shills for politicians. 

It's gotten so bad that I am closer than I ever have to stop watching.....I suppose I keep holding out hope it's not true. 

FIFY.. 

16 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I think that Foles vs Keenum in the nfc championship game is pretty good proof that the nfl isn't rigged.  You think that's a better draw than Atlanta vs Saints?  GTFO.  Some of y'all probably think 9/11 was an inside job.

Are you saying that the Patriots haven't received favorable calls over the last decade and a half?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it doesn't smell right that they're almost always on the right side of penalties does it?

Just now, Internetallstar said:

Are you saying that the Patriots haven't received favorable calls over the last decade and a half?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it doesn't smell right that they're almost always on the right side of penalties does it?

I don't really know; I don't watch very many Pats games to give an expert opinion.  They probably receive some favorable calls in Foxboro just like a lot of teams do in their home stadium(saints cough...cough...) but they just play good, sound good football.  They know how to get it done and people shouldn't say it's because of the refs.  I'm not saying you said that btw so please don't get butthurt about it.

14 minutes ago, Internetallstar said:

2001 season was a fumble, recovered by Oakland, in todays game thats for dang sure..Ugg. Thats the only blatant bad call I can remember. lol

Edited by zekeyboy1
15 minutes ago, Internetallstar said:

"Im not a conspiracy theorist"..Really? lol

1 hour ago, Internetallstar said:

All I know is 31 teams all year dealt with the same type of down field contact and all of the sudden in a championship game, those are now flags. 

Both, resulting in TDs, or mathematically 14 points. 

Not saying J’ville played perfectly, but like I stated earlier, they needed to be up two possessions minimal or the “League” would take the game. 

This is also why I stated in an earlier thread that it was silly to petition an official when it was higher up the food chain.

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

How do you see it?

I saw that last PI call on the Jags as being too borderline to call. I saw Pats CBs getting away with more than that. The Jags CB did very little and didn't even alter the receivers ability to catch the ball. That penalty allowed the Pats to extend the drive and led to the go-ahead TD. Julio often gets mugged and doesn't get the call. The refs more often than not will nudge the Pats to make a game closer than it should be. Credit to the Pats though, they do take advantage of the generous officiating they are often awarded, and the Pats do seem to make some very timely big plays that will often overshadow the shady ref help.

45 minutes ago, 4dabirds said:

I saw that last PI call on the Jags as being too borderline to call. I saw Pats CBs getting away with more than that. The Jags CB did very little and didn't even alter the receivers ability to catch the ball. That penalty allowed the Pats to extend the drive and led to the go-ahead TD. Julio often gets mugged and doesn't get the call. The refs more often than not will nudge the Pats to make a game closer than it should be. Credit to the Pats though, they do take advantage of the generous officiating they are often awarded, and the Pats do seem to make some very timely big plays that will often overshadow the shady ref help.

And Add on the PI before the half, that made it a ball game too!

3 hours ago, Byrdman242424 said:

I'm pretty sure I know some of the guys in here who would post that stupid stuff. The same guys who were clapping and parading around for Shanny's I MEAN Matt Ryan's "MVP" season. 

Fake news. 

:lol: . . .  yea, Shanny should be credited for that. I don't care what these posters say

18 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Well, the Steelers were there the decade before. However, 4 Super Bowls in the 80's/90's vs potentially 6 for the Pats. The 49ers never went to 7 straight NFC Championship games as well.

The 49ers also faced steeper competition. They did their dominance in the midst of the NFC winning 13 or 14 straight Super Bowls in the 80s and 90s. The AFC was so bad that the Broncos made 3 Super Bowls and got downright humiliated each time and the Bills made it to 4 straight Super Bowls and lost each time. AFC is so bad right now and has been for a long time.

3 hours ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Pretty easy when you play in the worst division in football for 15 years and get an almost automatic 8 wins every year...then if they are only average they win enough to get byes and home field. It's a joke. 

8 wins a year from 3 other teams? wow you just start watching football last year? i needed this laugh