Jags vs Pats Game Thread

1 minute ago, Halcon-1 said:

Some posters on this board. Then they pulled up stats through the first 10 seasons of Brady and Ryan's career.

I'm pretty sure I know some of the guys in here who would post that stupid stuff. The same guys who were clapping and parading around for Shanny's I MEAN Matt Ryan's "MVP" season. 

Fake news. 

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stizz said:

Did Brady not make the throws he needed to make in the 4th quarter? Stop with this cheating stuff. Dude did it with a broken thumb and no Gronk.

That 3rd and 16 was HUGE..

2 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

Head up my ***? Bro I'm agreeing with you. They've been gifted with 8 wins each year from playing in the AFC East.

We lost to those same teams. lol

1 minute ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

Or maybe because the refs play favorites to them year in and year out. 

I mean seriously...you don't think other teams preach discipline except the pats and only they do? Gtfo with that flat earth bs. 

8 freebies from playing in the AFC south plus 3-8 wins each year due to the refs.. yeah that's it.

in all seriousness, why do you even bother watching if you're convinced it's fixed?

4 minutes ago, jay1k2 said:

Their receivers also made excellent catches as well on balls that weren't that great. Or receivers slip or let the ball go right through their hands when the game is on the line.

This goes back to my point of needing playmakers. Julio doesn't convert TDs and Sanu is Jenkins 2.0 in my opinion. Need guys who can make a play on a ball.

6 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

I'm not sure why you have your head so far up their rear but yeah their division sucks and has sucked for a very long time. And when you only have to be average every year to get into the playoffs and get a bye  because your division has consistently sucked for nearly two decades...it's not hard to win 2 playoff games every year to get to the superbowl when you have that many chances.

And they also went 3-1 in our division. Just call it what it is. They're a great well-disciplined football team.

4 minutes ago, FalconFan1st said:

I said the same. Pat's earned the right to be there, but I have zero interest in another Patriots SB

I think a lot  of folks are  going to be doing the same thing. This is getting old. 

I’m honestly surprised there aren’t more discussions on how much of a joke the AFC is. It’s the same ******* thing results almost every year. Maybe if the Steelers weren’t clowns, things would be different. 

5 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

I'm just sayin.. they've been gifted 8 wins each year thanks to them playing in the AFC east. 8 = 2 wins vs. Miami + 2 wins vs. Jets + 2 wins vs. Bills + 2 wins vs. Patriots.

This is the nfl dude. Its not theire fault those teams cant improve.....THey were good enough to take us out of homefield consideration this year though..(Buffalo,Miami)

8 minutes ago, Internetallstar said:

If it ain't rigged it sure looks that way.

I think that Foles vs Keenum in the nfc championship game is pretty good proof that the nfl isn't rigged.  You think that's a better draw than Atlanta vs Saints?  GTFO.  Some of y'all probably think 9/11 was an inside job.

1 minute ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

And they also went 3-1 in our division. Just call it what it is. They're a great well-disciplined football team.

They're unbelievably elite. We will never see a franchise like New England ever again. Period.

It's why people have to justify it. People have to say they're cheaters and they have the refs on their side because it's so hard to believe that they're consistently this good when it is SO hard to be good year-to-year in the NFL. I hate it, but it's actually so statistically unlikely for them to be good year in and year out that I have to give them props.

I just hope that BB and Tom Brady retire soon. It's ridiculous they've been doing this **** for 18 YEARS and now the AFC is way worse now than Peyton is out and the Steelers are practically irrelevant.

Sure, the Pats are a great team and play well when it counts. But it never ceases to amaze me how perfect a team they really are. They had 61 offensive plays and 71 defensive plays...that's a total of 132 plays and yet....they're such a perfectly executing team that they only commit 1 penalty in all 132 plays. Now that's pretty amazing! Lol!

10 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

8 freebies from playing in the AFC south plus 3-8 wins each year due to the refs.. yeah that's it.

in all seriousness, why do you even bother watching if you're convinced it's fixed?

Actually  I never believed it was until these past few years...after 35 years of watching. It's become so obvious that there is some shady garbage going on that believing its all on the up and up is  right up there with folks like you who think the earth is flat and belicheck really is some awesome genius who coaches different than everyone else.

That's the beauty of the scam...you only have to screw with a dozen or so plays a game...through non calls and penalties to influence the outcome..and they know they have  flat earthers like you out there mocking the idea...sort of like shills for politicians. 

It's gotten so bad that I am closer than I ever have to stop watching.....I suppose I keep holding out hope it's not true. 

Edited by diehardfalconsfan