Jags vs Pats Game Thread

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, putnam6 said:

This and Brady just doesn't fook up, **** the whole team just focuses better,executes better set up plays better, don't waste timeouts lol and if they dont have timeouts they can still move down the field without their big target and a bunch of little dudes making plays. But it's getting old NFL

They don't mess up when it matters. These other teams like us just fold in crucial moments. It's like they play even better when the game is on the line.

Anyone notice that NE just executes better than everyone? Look at Amendola, he made several acrobatic catches. It's not like every Tom Brady pass is on point. Julio can't make catches that are right in his hands. Jacksonville also did not get enough pressure in the 2nd half. Brady had good time.

2 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

This game went EXACTLY like i thought it would. J’ville would give them **** but unless they were up two or three scores at the end the League was going to steal it from them. 

And I was absolutely correct. :(

How did the league steal it? Im no Patriots fan whatsoever, but I didnt see it that way at all..

3 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

Wow, belichick coaches a well disciplined team.. big shocker there. They've been top 5/10 in least penalized teams each year for the past 15 years.

Or maybe because the refs play favorites to them year in and year out. 

I mean seriously...you don't think other teams preach discipline except the pats and only they do? Gtfo with that flat earth bs. 

3 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

I'm not sure why you have your head so far up their rear but yeah their division sucks and has sucked for a very long time. And when you only have to be average every year to get into the playoffs and get a bye  because your division has consistently sucked for nearly two decades...it's not hard to win 2 playoff games every year to get to the superbowl when you have that many chances.

Head up my ***? Bro I'm agreeing with you. They've been gifted with 8 wins each year from playing in the AFC East.

7 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Stop it. Cheating is not why they have 5 Super Bowl wins. They have 5 super bowl wins because they have some of the best football minds in the world running the organization. I HATE them but they're good.

So maybe we need to have real investigators like the NCAA and how they took away USC's National Championship. But the NFL doesn't make a dent into what the NCAA does so sorry if I don't by that fairytale.

Just now, stizz said:

Did Brady not make the throws he needed to make in the 4th quarter? Stop with this cheating stuff. Dude did it with a broken thumb and no Gronk.

Their receivers also made excellent catches as well on balls that weren't that great. Or receivers slip or let the ball go right through their hands when the game is on the line.

2 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

I'm just sayin.. they've been gifted 8 wins each year thanks to them playing in the AFC east. 8 = 2 wins vs. Miami + 2 wins vs. Jets + 2 wins vs. Bills + 2 wins vs. Patriots.

Dude..it was just a figure of speech...I wasn't meaning they were literally playing 8 game in their division. Jesus christ.

2 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Now let's finally stop comparing Ryan to Brady. I don't care about stats at this point.

How's this for stats: 5 Superbowls, 8 conference championships?

If one store is making millions while all the others are losing money, you have to question why?

Brady is good but this is a team sport not an individual one.