fuego

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

1 penalty on NE the entire game. ONE.

That is crazy as ****, but there's no denying that Bellichick is a great coach(probably the best ever)and has his guys very disciplined.  A whole lot more than Quinn has our guys disciplined; that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

Too good? Giving a Franchise way too much credit when you get caught cheating. Doesn't help that the Refs not call one holding the whole second half. I call BS

The only "cheating" the Patriots have ever done was have 1 camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. Real fans know that. Band wagon, Johnny-Come-Latelys are the only ones who bring up nonexistent cheating allegations. I bet the team you rooted for this year will be different from the one you root for next year. Booooooooo!

6 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Matt Ryan can't score a TD in the second half and this dude brings them back down by 10 against the number one passing defense. LMAO. This is life. It's Tom Brady's league.

Without his all-time great TE, too. I'm at the point where I gotta accept that this is something we'll never see again in football. They've come as close to defying the 'any given sunday' rule as you can get.

You mean to tell me if Matt was down to Justin Hardy as his PRIMARY WR, he could beat the number passing defense being down 10?? Brady beat these dudes without Gronk and his tallest target was Chris Hogan?!?! YET you guys STILL make excuses for what Matt doesn't have. 

Don't have to like Brady, but dude is the coldest. Matt Ice?? LMAO. Stop. 

5 minutes ago, KendrickLamar GKMC Track11 said:

8 wins? Makes sense..

I'm not sure why you have your head so far up their rear but yeah their division sucks and has sucked for a very long time. And when you only have to be average every year to get into the playoffs and get a bye  because your division has consistently sucked for nearly two decades...it's not hard to win 2 playoff games every year to get to the superbowl when you have that many chances.

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

2 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Stop it. Cheating is not why they have 5 Super Bowl wins. They have 5 super bowl wins because they have some of the best football minds in the world running the organization. I HATE them but they're good.

This and Brady just doesn't fook up, **** the whole team just focuses better,executes better set up plays better, don't waste timeouts lol and if they dont have timeouts they can still move down the field without their big target and a bunch of little dudes making plays. But it's getting old NFL

Just now, HEIST said:

Without his all-time great TE, too. I'm at the point where I gotta accept that this is something we'll never see again in football. They've come as close to defying the 'any given sunday' rule as you can get.

Dude is just cold blooded. He's LITERALLY, NEVER out of a game. It's unreal. And we just want to score in the second half. Trash. Patriots' 10th Super Bowl appearance. Smh. 

Just now, ricko1112 said:

The only "cheating" the Patriots have ever done was have 1 camera out of position for a few minutes of a single game. Real fans know that. Band wagon, Johnny-Come-Latelys are the only ones who bring up nonexistent cheating allegations. I bet the team you rooted for this year will be different from the one you root for next year. Booooooooo!

Bro I have been a Falcon, Braves, Hawks and UGA fan since 1986 so Phuck your team and your bandwagon arse. At least I know how to stick by my team Phuckin Troll!