Jags vs Pats Game Thread

fuego

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Patriots, Belichick, and Brady are too good. Won't see a dynasty like this again in our lifetime.

Too good? Giving a Franchise way too much credit when you get caught cheating. Doesn't help that the Refs not call one holding the whole second half. I call BS

Until there is completition in their division Pats will be there forever! Hit man needed or Father Time will needs to check in ASAP! Devil is so present with Brady..,def sold his freaking soul. I will spit in his eye and rape him when I see him in hail.  J/k..,not. 

Edited by roguebeaver

Just now, ICUH8N said:

Too good? Giving a Franchise way too much credit when you get caught cheating. Doesn't help that the Refs not call one holding the whole second half. I call BS

Stop it. Cheating is not why they have 5 Super Bowl wins. They have 5 super bowl wins because they have some of the best football minds in the world running the organization. I HATE them but they're good.

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

Sound familiar?

Yep....another team craps their pants against NE...smh. I'm convinced, teams are so intimidated by them that their minds just freeze. Look at Jags, us last year, Seattle a couple years ago. Someone just has to grow a pair against them.

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Stop it. Cheating is not why they have 5 Super Bowl wins. They have 5 super bowl wins because they have some of the best football minds in the world running the organization. I HATE them but they're good.

Some of the best refs in the world..

1 penalty for 10 yards? 

Yea ok...