Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Jags vs Pats Game Thread

758 posts in this topic

Just now, AF89 said:

Ive seen the Falcons run better defenses than New England off the ball this year. It's not like they've never done it, come on now. They just don't do it consistently AT ALL.

And yeah I agree Sark sucks, but Hackett isn't doing anything Sark doesn't know to do

Show me a single time this season where Sark kept a defense off balance due to running different plays out of the same formation. I'll wait. For God's sake, the guy didnt even attack Philly w/ the blueprint that was established for him weeks prior by SEA and NYG.

sdogg likes this

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

NO just called NE and said "Here, borrow our refs"

Wait seriously, that Pete crew is officiating this game!?

3 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Has NE even had a penalty against them yet?

To answer my own question, they had 1 on the KO return for 10 yards but certainly not a game-changing penalty.

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

Show me a single time this season where Sark kept a defense off balance due to running different plays out of the same formation. I'll wait. For God's sake, the guy didnt even attack Philly w/ the blueprint that was established for him weeks prior by SEA and NYG.

Los Angeles in the 2nd half comes to mind

Francis York Morgan likes this

Just now, atlndvd said:

Lol we were called for holding on THREE straight plays.  But the Patriots never hold I guess

Nope, not even when Deion Jones was pulled down from behind in the Super Bowl on the "Game Winner". We are so blind about 28-3, that we forget other stuff.

1 minute ago, 175_Ranger_Falcon said:

No way Gronk is coming back into this game. If he does, the player safety means nothing

D@mn...I just walked in...concussion???

4 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

Romo makes my ears bleed.

Your opinion is your opinion so obviously it can’t be wrong however in my opinion if you don’t like Romo then you don’t like announcers period. Romo is legit good. He won’t make the Hall as a QB but he may one day make the Hall as a color guy. His knowledge of the game is second to none. 

Faithful Falcon likes this

Just now, WPGFALCONSFAN said:

Not a great way to end the half . Hopefully Gronkowski is out, that would really help the jags chances

Or comes back in, and get the **** knocked out of him again.

What the Jags are running today any BIG10 coordinator can scheme. It's really basic and predicated on you being the stronger guy.

I'm not saying it's a bad strategy mind you, but it's a template that's been around for decades. Everybody knows the Xs and Os of it. No notes required. You just have to have the line to do it.

1 minute ago, Dawggone said:

Wow. Just casually watching today,  obviously no dog in the fight. But man, you cannot just hand out touchdowns like candy refs. Geez Loiuse.

You can when you are a 22 billion dollar business.

2 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Wait seriously, that Pete crew is officiating this game!?

Lol, no....just when ever refs start to look like they are favoring a certain team, I call them Katrina refs.

sdogg likes this

3 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

The Jags radio is taking about the PI and where he RB was down in bounds and they called him down. Saying you know when you come to this stadium you aren't going to get the calls.

The lack of integrity on exhibit with some of these phantom PI calls makes the league appear to be little more than a glorified Vaudeville act, an effing clown show. Strictly for laughs.

2 minutes ago, crimsonhawk said:

Hope that kneel down with :55 secs left doesn't come back and haunt them.

No way they would trust Bortles. He is more likely to throw an INT than get the Jaguars more points before the half.