Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Jags vs Pats Game Thread

758 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Bad and average OCs  have good halves all the time tho. Sarks had them for instance. 

But again I don't see the Jags doing anything revolutionary here, just lining up and keeping things simple playing pretty good but basic football. It might very well get drastically outschemed in this 2nd half by a staff like NE

Yup...like I said...what happens if the passes are dropped?????

3 minutes ago, RubberDucky said:

You sound like Quinn...Minimizing concerns about this years offense by pointing towards last years team.

Nobody is saying Hackett is the best thing since sliced bread. Just that those 2 scoring drives involved incredible playcalling that we didnt see from Sark this season.

Ive seen the Falcons run better defenses than New England off the ball this year. It's not like they've never done it, come on now. They just don't do it consistently AT ALL.

And yeah I agree Sark sucks, but Hackett isn't doing anything Sark doesn't know to do

1 minute ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Ever notice that when the Pats go down 14-3 in the playoffs, the flags start coming out? 

Flag on every single third down in 51 once we went up 14-3, anyone? 

Lol we were called for holding on THREE straight plays.  But the Patriots never hold I guess