Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fuego

Jags vs Pats Game Thread

758 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, mattyicefalcon said:

FYI: this is the furthest TONY ROMO has been in playoffs....lol up in the booth!

He's happy to finally be past the divisional round

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

No he actually had a solid year this season. 

Good for him. He's killing it today too.

1 minute ago, Slappywhite said:

Howard Cosell impression   DOWN GOES BRADY DOWN GOES BRADY .... LOve it   at least 10 today Jags rack his ***

Listen to Jaguars radio feed, Brady steps up, down goes Brady !!!

Slappywhite likes this

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

We scored 3 or less in nearly 25 quarters this season.

And? The Jags have struggled with inconsistent offense all year as well. All I'm saying is let's wait and see if they can put together four quarters before we declare Sark should be taking notes. Sarks scored on back to back drives before

Just now, AF89 said:

And? The Jags have struggled with inconsistent offense all year as well. All I'm saying is let's wait and see if they can put together four quarters before we declare Sark should be taking notes. Sarks scored on back to back drives before

Doesnt matter what happens. The last 2 drives showcase an ability by their OC to do what Sark wasn't able to do.

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

At Washington LOL

Jags is playing good D right now.  I hope it is maintained.  Pittsburgh still manage to put up 42 points in that game.  New England can do the same thing with Brady.

Slappywhite likes this

Jags have done nothing for over a decade they've picked multiple times in that decade in the top 3-5 picks.I'd expect nothing more from a team like there's  with the above considering.

Also they've had cash to spend in FA over that time.

Gotta consider the above before comparing theres with ours across the board.

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

LOL are you really gonna say that?  We were coming off a year in which our offense was the 7th best in NFL HISTORY.  The Jags have BLAKE EFFING BORTLES.  Stop defending Sark