Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R_The_Great

MAJOR personality Flaws with Sark causing team to hate him

56 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

This team didnt make the playoffs or win a playoff game because of their offense, lets get that straight right now.  The defense carried this team all year long and could only do so much.  

Yep, our defense gave our offense so many chances which allowed us to wear down defenses, but our offense didn't actually WIN a game for us this year. Yes in critical moments the offense put up points but wasn't the sole reason. Our defense stopped Chicago at the goal line. 10 of our 34 points against the Packers came off of our defense which made the Packers get too far behind. Our defense saved us against the Lions with Poole giving us the 10 sec runoff victory, and our offense almost threw that game away with the 3 interceptions. We had the disastrous stretch against the AFC East until we did just enough against the Jets in the Mildewlands. Our offense let us down in Carolina. Our defense had a record setting day with sacks against the Cowboys which allowed our offense to grind it out against the Cowboys. 14 of our 34 points against the Seahawks came from our defense including the Trufant interception that set us up for a TD and the Adrian Clayborn strip sack fumble for a TD, and at the end of that game our offense almost lost it but our defense held us on. Against the Saints our offense kept throwing it away but our defense and Deion Jones saved us. Against the Panthers in week 17 our defense stuffed Cam Newton and forced 3 interceptions which allowed Matt Bryant to have a record setting day with field goals. Same against the Rams as well with special team turnovers. Sarkisian did NOT have any good game play calling throughout December and January. Sarkisian's last good game was probably in Seattle against the Seahawks. 

38 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Evidence A ) Smart *** sarcastic coach who likes to question you for everything you do.  Rather then helping his players out, he asks them about every single thing as if they were 5 year old kids.  

Evidence B ) Drunk at pep rallys and even was accused of being Drunk during a game at USC.

Evidence C) He thinks he is a hot shot celebrity.  Here he is with TMZ sports acting like he a big shot.  Sadly, he said he was excited for his Fox Sports job but you know who had to put an end to that, Quinn.

Evidence D) No passion for the NFL and felt "lucky" to be at Alabama for the 1 game

Evidence E) A terrible family man who I am pretty sure is hanging out with former college girls 

Evidence F) Quite possibly one of the worst moments in Falcons history to come true.  I put this right up there with Vick and Petrino 2007.  How could you take the best offense in the NFL and kill it in a matter of 1 offseason?  This is how.

Please read your thread title.  Now look at the supporting evidence you brought.

Sorry but this a huge fail.  You hate him, not the team.  None of the videos validate your claim.

You are going over the deep end dude.  

You really need to take a break, get some sunshine, find a hobby, bang a chick (or whatever your into), but you must get out of your mom's basement asap before you turn into a full-time troll.

33 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Didn't we hear this about Shan? So we have to have a sociopath at OC. It's our thing.

Not comparable. 

Shanahan's 1st year:

1. Took a 6-10 team from the previous year after Mike Smith got fired and we had the biggest coaching and personnel changes since 2007 going into 2008. 

2. The players had to learn a whole new system which was extremely difficult. 

3. NO Alex Mack. NO Mohamad Sanu. NO Taylor Gabriel. Center was horrible that year, and had better games offensively in year 1 than Sark in year 1, especially if you take away the redzone turnovers in Shanahan's 1st year. 

4. Shanahan already had TEN years of NFL experience as an offensive assistant prior to becoming OC for the Falcons, despite his struggles most of his career, but long term experience in the PROS was still key for his eventual success with the Falcons. He has roots from his father Mike Shanahan who was also an offensive genius as well, who beat our 1998 Falcons in the Super Bowl with the Broncos. 

Sarkisian's 1st year: 

1. Took an 11-5 Super Bowl team from the previous year and had nearly ALL of the same returning talent from that high powered offense in 2016.

2. Made the offense have a historic regression and drop off from 1st in points scored to 15th in points scored, historically worse than the 2014 Broncos from 2013 and even the 2016 Panthers from 2015.

3. Had NO NFL experience prior to this year. His last 2 games with Alabama as OC when Lane Kiffin left made a huge difference, which is pathetic and sad. His resume at USC was horrible and Trojan fans were glad he was gone. 

4. Had a better defense that backed him up in points allowed and sack totals with the 2017 team instead of the 2015 team in Shanny's 1st year when the defense was dead last in sacks. That's the only reason why Sark was in the playoffs this year. 

putnam6 likes this

32 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Oh my, now we use TMZ to bash some one. Can this fan base go any lower? 

Doesn't matter if they use CNN, TMZ, CBS or or any other médium, I for one appreciate the OP for his diligence in going out and getting confirmation for something many of us have known since Sark was at Bama.  This guy is a total waste of our time and Arthur's money!

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

Doesn't matter if the use CNN, TMZ, CBS or or any other médium, I for one appreciate the OP for his diligence in going out nad getting confirmation for something many of us have known since Sark was at Bama.  This guy is a total waste of our time and Arthur's money!

This isn't confirmation on any level. Where is any of this related to the Falcons??

kiwifalcon and JDaveG like this

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This isn't confirmation on any level. Where is any of this related to the Falcons??

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

We seem to be stuck with an Unqualified Moron running the Falcons offense.  Futhermore, other people seem to be ok with that.  Not Me.  Sark Needs to Go!

10 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

How is he unqualified tho?

NO NFL Experience as a coordinator at all.  Atlanta handed over one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history over to a guy fresh out of college.  Now how many Fortune 500 companies would turn their record breaking operations over to a guy fresh out of college with no experience?  Not just unqualified.......but BLATANTLY UNQUALIFIED!        The guy also got fired from his college job with a history of Alcohol Abuse.  If I am an HR Manager....no way I touch that guy....

As coach:
  • El Camino College (2000)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2001–2003)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Oakland Raiders (2004)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2005–2006)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2007–2008)
    Assistant head coach & offensive coordinator & quarterbacks coach
  • Washington (2009–2013)
    Head coach
  • USC (2014–2015)
    Head coach
  • Alabama (2016)
    Offensive analyst & offensive coordinator
putnam6 likes this

55 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

You **** right i would say to his face., you think I am scared of the geek?  I would whip his ***

This guy is so ******* funny. I can't believe you actually took the time to construct this thread using TMZ videos as evidence. C'mon, dude.

D.B.N., Sidecar Falcon and JDaveG like this

What a pathetic attempt at bashing one of our coaches. News flash idiot, everyone has flaws oh and showing us stuff about his personal life isn't going to change ****. Let the man do what he can. Re-evaluate your life you pathetic shell of a man. 

15 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

NO NFL Experience as a coordinator at all.  Atlanta handed over one of the most prolific offenses in NFL history over to a guy fresh out of college.  Now how many Fortune 500 companies would turn their record breaking operations over to a guy fresh out of college with no experience?  Not just unqualified.......but BLATANTLY UNQUALIFIED!        The guy also got fired from his college job with a history of Alcohol Abuse.  If I am an HR Manager....no way I touch that guy....

As coach:
  • El Camino College (2000)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2001–2003)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • Oakland Raiders (2004)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2005–2006)
    Quarterbacks coach
  • USC (2007–2008)
    Assistant head coach & offensive coordinator & quarterbacks coach
  • Washington (2009–2013)
    Head coach
  • USC (2014–2015)
    Head coach
  • Alabama (2016)
    Offensive analyst & offensive coordinator

He coached in college, every NFL coach starts somewhere. Our DL coach came straight from highschool I don't see y'all bitching about that.

kiwifalcon and Penumbra like this

46 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

No scientific evidence or historical evidence for Noah building an ark. 

And no analytical, scientific, or historical evidence that Sark is a competent, accomplished NFL OC, but he is an NFL OC of our beloved birds!

1 hour ago, Waterjabbers said:

So serious question R, did Sark bang your gf or something?  Because this seems to be getting awfully personal for you.

Sark is personally responsible for ruining the career of one James Stone, the greatest center in the history of the universe. Nevermind that this is a false statement, somehow the dots have probably connected in crazy town.

5 minutes ago, jeebus said:

You guys know he is trolling you, right?

You must be new here. Sadly, from past experience we know he actually believes what he's saying.

JDaveG and kiwifalcon like this

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

And no analytical, scientific, or historical evidence that Sark is a competent, accomplished NFL OC, but he is an NFL OC of our beloved birds!

We have two correct statements hear. We agree.