Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R_The_Great

MAJOR personality Flaws with Sark causing team to hate him

56 posts in this topic

Evidence A ) Smart *** sarcastic coach who likes to question you for everything you do.  Rather then helping his players out, he asks them about every single thing as if they were 5 year old kids.  

Evidence B ) Drunk at pep rallys and even was accused of being Drunk during a game at USC.

Evidence C) He thinks he is a hot shot celebrity.  Here he is with TMZ sports acting like he a big shot.  Sadly, he said he was excited for his Fox Sports job but you know who had to put an end to that, Quinn.

Evidence D) No passion for the NFL and felt "lucky" to be at Alabama for the 1 game

Evidence E) A terrible family man who I am pretty sure is hanging out with former college girls 

Evidence F) Quite possibly one of the worst moments in Falcons history to come true.  I put this right up there with Vick and Petrino 2007.  How could you take the best offense in the NFL and kill it in a matter of 1 offseason?  This is how.

This is the leadership we need at QB , Troy Aikman like, you see at the end of the video when things aren't going his way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM1qBY-qmJw

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Lol I see major personality flaws in some of our posters let alone OC.

Cheap shots bet you'd never say it to his face.

You **** right i would say to his face., you think I am scared of the geek?  I would whip his ***

4 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

You **** right i would say to his face., you think I am scared of the geek?  I would whip his ***

Course you would with those tough words used on a keyboard anyone can say that why not go to off season workouts at the branch that are open to the public and look like the village idiot calling him out in a threatening  way and watch security drag your butt out by the ear.

Lol people would pay to see it and while your there ask to see how your man James Stone is doing.

Ps my apologies to the rest of the board and Mods but this guy's a joke.

JDaveG likes this

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Course you would with those tough words used on a keyboard anyone can say that why not go to off season workouts at the branch that are open to the public and look like the village idiot calling him out in a threatening  way and watch security drag your butt out by the ear.

Lol people would pay to see it and while your there ask to see how your man James Stone is doing.

Ps my apologies to the rest of the board and Mods but this guy's a joke.

Oh ok, as if we should keep giving Sark all the credit in the world.  The guy deserves nothing.  Just like how Washington, USC and Alabama got rid of him, he deserves NOTHING.  He made us into a complete joke his past season

Just now, R_The_Great said:

Oh ok, as if we should keep giving Sark all the credit in the world.  The guy deserves nothing.  Just like how Washington, USC and Alabama got rid of him, he deserves NOTHING.  He made us into a complete joke his past season

Well supposedly how bad was he you think any offense could overcome having the most drops and being #9 in fumbles,Sark almost did just missed from getting in the NFCCG with the above mentioned.

Said this before Sarks had his WTF moments this year there's no denying that but he's been here 5 minutes and I'm all for giving him a fair shot.If he doesn't improve with more talent addition then yes I'd look at moving on but right now I believe DQ and co don't have a choice but to stick with him.

1 minute ago, Waterjabbers said:

So serious question R, did Sark bang your gf or something?  Because this seems to be getting awfully personal for you.

He messed with MY Team.  That's why i hate him.  He came in, ungrateful just looking for a job and treated it as just a job to fill in.  His heart and passion is not in this.  He is way over his head and he goes hiding when people have a problem with him.  Why doesn't he be a man, and have a press conference to answer everyones question besides go hide in Cancun Mexico for the next couple of weeks

His ego was an issue while at UW & USC, but he was also impaired.   If anything the opposite is true with his time in Atlanta.  Unlike Shanny, Sark appears to be BFF’s with everyone. This year at least, that wasn’t necessarily a good thing.  I suspect we see far more about who he really is as a coach next year.

E. T. likes this

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

Well supposedly how bad was he you think any offense could overcome having the most drops and being #9 in fumbles,Sark almost did just missed from getting in the NFCCG with the above mentioned.

Said this before Sarks had his WTF moments this year there's no denying that but he's been here 5 minutes and I'm all for giving him a fair shot.If he doesn't improve with more talent addition then yes I'd look at moving on but right now I believe DQ and co don't have a choice but to stick with him.

This team didnt make the playoffs or win a playoff game because of their offense, lets get that straight right now.  The defense carried this team all year long and could only do so much.  

mqg96 and ChickenBiscuit like this

Just now, Falconsin2012 said:

His ego was an issue while at UW & USC, but he was also impaired.   If anything the opposite is true with his time in Atlanta.  Unlike Shanny, Sark appears to be BFF’s with everyone. This year at least, that wasn’t necessarily a good thing. 

BFF's = wins?  BFF's is what Jimmy Johnson was to the Cowboys in the 90s?  Last I checked Jimmy Johnson wasn't worried about being BFF's with people. 

20 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Lol I see major personality flaws in some of our posters let alone OC.

Cheap shots bet you'd never say it to his face.

Lol sark is a joke 

1 minute ago, R_The_Great said:

This team didnt make the playoffs or win a playoff game because of their offense, lets get that straight right now.  The defense carried this team all year long and could only do so much.  

Last time I looked there are 53 people on a football roster the idea that one part of the team is responsible tells me how tunnel visioned you are and your posts show exactly that.

JDaveG likes this

3 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

He messed with MY Team.  That's why i hate him.  He came in, ungrateful just looking for a job and treated it as just a job to fill in.  His heart and passion is not in this.  He is way over his head and he goes hiding when people have a problem with him.  Why doesn't he be a man, and have a press conference to answer everyones question besides go hide in Cancun Mexico for the next couple of weeks

See this is what rediculous looks like.  The season is over.  Hating a dude for running a middle of the pack offense in a year is stupid.  He's the OC for a football team, and you're acting like he ran over your dog or something.  

Its the offseason, get a hobby man.

11 minutes ago, R_The_Great said:

Aww snap. Good one. Why hasn't he had a PC all season??? Very strange.

JDaveG likes this

10 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Last time I looked there are 53 people on a football roster the idea that one part of the team is responsible tells me how tunnel visioned you are and your posts show exactly that.

So you were please with sark?

1 minute ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Aww snap. Good one. Why hasn't he had a PC all season??? Very strange.

11 minutes ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

What a pathetic thread.

Oh, Sark had an alcohol problem? In other news, Noah built an ark.

Stop wasting peoples' time with this drivel.

No scientific evidence or historical evidence for Noah building an ark. 

ChickenBiscuit and RandomFan like this