Go ask Nick Saban to rehire the Sark the coach he recommended - and see what he says - he's the only one happy these days after being able to dump off Sark.

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

As much of an anti-sark guy I've been in the past, it's time to give the subject a rest. He was pretty bad, but he's here to stay for another year. Let it go.

If ya ain't mocking or daydreaming Atlanta football then what are you doing on the messageboards in the offseason?

Agreed.

Those of us who think Sark needs to be fired just have to accept that he's coming back and HOPE TO GOD that we are wrong about him.

I'd rather be wrong and see the Falcons have a great season than be right and see a disasterous season unfold in front of our eyes. I've seen enough of those in 43 years of being a Falcons fan. 

11 hours ago, middlegatv said:

Agreed.

Those of us who think Sark needs to be fired just have to accept that he's coming back and HOPE TO GOD that we are wrong about him.

I'd rather be wrong and see the Falcons have a great season than be right and see a disasterous season unfold in front of our eyes. I've seen enough of those in 43 years of being a Falcons fan. 

I will always gladly eat crow if the Falcons are doing well.