Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WiscoFalcon

Which 'Aints play in the playoffs is your favorite?

26 posts in this topic

Lynch's run was like something superhuman, like Bronco Nagurski or Jim Brown...or Hercules...would do, but Seattle already had the lead, so it was more embarrassing than devastating.

The one Sunday was pure devastation because it's the first and only walk-off touchdown in NFL playoff history, and it came while Bagheads all over the country were dancing and booking tickets to Philly. 

It was sweeter because for those obnoxious a-holes; well, picture standing at the altar about to wed the woman of your dreams, and suddenly she's blown apart by a bolt of lightning.  Lmao

1 hour ago, mvcrook said:

I’m pretty sure we lit Peyton’s azz up in 1 game with 4 pics - so take Porter’s weak shatz outer here! 

1 hour ago, papachaz said:

man I wish they'd restrict other teams fans to rival central and keep them out of TATF...

Vote in a mod to build a wall, you fruitcake.

29 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

I’m pretty sure we lit Peyton’s azz up in 1 game with 4 pics - so take Porter’s weak shatz outer here! 

Tracy Porter got a ring and a parade for his pick. What did y'all get for your 4?

Just now, mvcrook said:

Tracy Porter got a ring and a parade for his pick. What did y'all get for your 4?

K yes Katrina Bowl and government assistance for your putrid Stadium... go it 

Godzilla1985 likes this

3 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

K yes Katrina Bowl and government assistance for your putrid Stadium... go it 

That hurts.....

50 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

Vote in a mod to build a wall, you fruitcake.

you're a fan of one team, but posting a totally irrelevant post in a thread that has nothing to do with your team, and you call ME a fruitcake? LMAO funny stuff right there. 

why are you here anyway, shouldn't you be at costco stocking up on cheap batteries to throw? You only have a few days before game time, and 342 shopping days till Christmas, and you'll need some to throw at Santa Claus too, everyone knows y'all iggie fans hate santa claus

Godzilla1985 likes this

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

My old favorite was Sheldon Brown hit on Reggie Bush but Diggs replaced that!

Yes!!! I remember watching this and my eyes were wide with a $hit eating grin on my face cause I saw that dude coming full speed. Hahaha Drew Brees has to see that coming. Still nasty to this day.

Tandy likes this

you're a fan of one team, but posting a totally irrelevant post in a thread that has nothing to do with your team, and you call ME a fruitcake? LMAO funny stuff right there. 

why are you here anyway, shouldn't you be at costco stocking up on cheap batteries to throw? You only have a few days before game time, and 342 shopping days till Christmas, and you'll need some to throw at Santa Claus too, everyone knows y'all iggie fans hate santa claus

What an awful attempt at a put down. You do realize that Santa Claus ain't real? What's next, you gonna rag on how we can't stand the tooth fairy? 

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

My old favorite was Sheldon Brown hit on Reggie Bush but Diggs replaced that!

Another Super Bowl winner. This thread is oozing with jealousy.

1 hour ago, mvcrook said:

What an awful attempt at a put down. You do realize that Santa Claus ain't real? What's next, you gonna rag on how we can't stand the tooth fairy? 

BALONY!!! that was funny and you dang well know it!!!

besides, it's a well known fact that philly fans booed Santa Claus 

https://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/philadelphia.asp

and the current coach there is on record saying philly fans threw batteries at him as a player:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/07/doug_pederson_eagles_fans_batteries.html

so now what's this crap you're trying about my attempt at a put down? You best run along dude, costco will be all sold out of the cheap ones

2 hours ago, middlegatv said:

Man, did y'all see all the cows in the Philly stands?  Them Pennsylvania women need to learn what the word "diet" means. 

One more cheesesteak away from a heart attack....

BALONY!!! that was funny and you dang well know it!!!

besides, it's a well known fact that philly fans booed Santa Claus 

https://www.snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/philadelphia.asp

and the current coach there is on record saying philly fans threw batteries at him as a player:

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2016/07/doug_pederson_eagles_fans_batteries.html

so now what's this crap you're trying about my attempt at a put down? You best run along dude, costco will be all sold out of the cheap ones

Such bad people, booing some grown man dressed up in a red jumpsuit with the intention of having kids sit on his lap and tell him "what they want". Atlanta fans must go for that type of NAMBLA crap though, with how offended you are about his treatment in Philly.

Also, the fans threw batteries at the falcons last weekend too. It's just nobody noticed because those players snatched them up so fast to put in their vibrators for the long flight home.

saints4life25 likes this

For the play itself, the way Lynch abused the Saints entire defense is classic, but the fact that the Diggs' TD turned an almost sure victor into defeat in a matter of seconds makes it priceless.

So for me I guess they're both up there pretty high, one for the play itself and the other for the significance of the play.

19 hours ago, mvcrook said:

Another Super Bowl winner. This thread is oozing with jealousy.

Yeah - I'm sure your favorite moments are the Giants, Dallas and Washington Lombardi wins, right?    And Philly fans fully love those moments, right?

It has nothing to do with jealousy on my part - I have been a Falcons fan for 52 years -  and a Saints hater for 51 - it's all about that hate ... no Jealy!