Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sandtrap

Saints Video LOL

42 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

LOL.

And Saints fans say that loss will just blow over. Sha-right.

It will blow over because it wasn't the superbowl.

Just now, Nereek said:

No it won't. Like ours, it has a name. When that happens, it lingers.

#minnesotamiracle

papachaz and YungFalco like this

1 minute ago, Statick said:

#minnesotamiracle

They really calling it the Minnesota Miracle?

papachaz likes this

Just now, Nereek said:

They really calling it the Minnesota Miracle?

lol Yep.

Do a Google search. It's EVERYWHERE.

2 minutes ago, Statick said:

lol Yep.

Do a Google search. It's EVERYWHERE.

I would understand if Vikings reached the superbowl and they called it the Minnesota Miracle.... but an divisional round? Lol.

3 minutes ago, Nereek said:

It was one of the most improbable finishes in the history of football. Remember the Music City Miracle? Of course. Everybody does. This was arguably bigger and more improbable than that.  It ain't blowin' nowhere.

YungFalco and HASHBROWN3 like this

1 minute ago, Nereek said:

I would understand if Vikings reached the superbowl and they called it the Minnesota Miracle.... but an divisional round? Lol.

It doesn't matter when it happens, it happened.

The Music City Miracle happened during the Wild Card round.

21 minutes ago, Statick said:

#minnesotamiracle

I love all these videos and meme's as much as anyone...but our collapse was so much worse than what happened to them in Minnesota for a number of reasons.  Mainly because it was the Superbowl.

I do think it will linger a bit, but our loss is definitely going to linger for much longer.

2 minutes ago, athell said:

I love all these videos and meme's as much as anyone...but our collapse was so much worse than what happened to them in Minnesota for a number of reasons.  Mainly because it was the Superbowl.

I do think it will linger a bit, but our loss is definitely going to linger for much longer.

A loss is a loss, period. It doesn't matter when it happens or how. 

A crushing defeat is crushing.

14 minutes ago, athell said:

You are definitely right about the stage of it since we lost the SB and this is divisional but another aspect to it is that we lost gradually over 1.5 quarters while the aints lost on literally the last play. We knew what was coming, they, however, did not. I know it aint the same but anyway to hurt the aints, ill take it.  

Edited by FalconBlood23
athell likes this

12 minutes ago, Statick said:

A loss is a loss, period. It doesn't matter when it happens or how. 

A crushing defeat is crushing.

The difference is they have a superbowl victory to fall back on, we have.................

I would argue that in the Superbowl I think everyone got that feeling that things were changing all during that 4th qtr and almost prepared us for what could be and what was eventually a crushing Superbowl loss.  The Minnesota Miracle was a lightning bolt out of nowhere and didn't give anybody time to comprehend what was happening.   I would say it was definitely a more shocking or jolting loss and maybe a little more painful.     Both losses sucked hard for each fan base.  Its kind of like comparing death by cancer and death by sudden trauma. 

Just now, FalconBlood23 said:

You are definitely right about the stage of it since we lost the SB and this is divisional but another aspect to it is that we lost gradually over 1.5 quarters while the aints lost on literally the last play. We knew what was coming, they, however, did not. I know it aint the same but anyway to hurt the aints, ill take it.  

Yes!  The suddenness of it was definitely hilarious.  I don't know what is worse though...a slow bleed knowing what is coming or being shocked out of no where lol.

Just now, athell said:

The difference is they have a superbowl victory to fall back on, we have.................

I guess, like them, we'll have to cheat to get one.

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

I guess, like them, we'll have to cheat to get one.

If that's what it takes...sign me up...I just want to see one!

Just now, athell said:

If that's what it takes...sign me up...I just want to see one!

Same here. Before I die, at least.

athell likes this

On 1/15/2018 at 9:50 AM, osiruz said:

tkUkblD.png

9 minutes ago, athell said:

Yes!  The suddenness of it was definitely hilarious.  I don't know what is worse though...a slow bleed knowing what is coming or being shocked out of no where lol.

Yeah see even that aint agrees. 

athell and osiruz like this

No one is ever going to forget 28-3...and it doesn't matter which defeat is worse...they laughed at us in our time of sorrow....and now we laughing at them...yall need to stop with this notion that because ours was worse that we cant laugh at them...thats bullsh!t..and because we havent won a Superbowl we have to shut up...**** that...Im going to enjoy their misery...WHY??? Because that what rivals do...WHY?? Because it makes me feel good...WHY??? Because I hate the Saints...

putnam6, anm263, athell and 4 others like this

23 minutes ago, athell said:

The two collapses really aren't comparable. 

Ours was slow torture, having our best moment taken away from us, a little at a time.  At least it happened over 45 minutes or so.  It was terrible, but not as shocking. 

Theirs was instant misery.  Like the nurse handing you your newborn baby boy and in your happiest moment, five seconds later you find out he's not yours. 

Ours was like dying of cancer.

Theirs was a sudden heart attack. 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

The two collapses really aren't comparable. 

Ours was slow torture, having our best moment taken away from us, a little at a time.  At least it happened over 45 minutes or so.  It was terrible, but not as shocking. 

Theirs was instant misery.  Like the nurse handing you your newborn baby boy and in your happiest moment, five seconds later you find out he's not yours. 

Ours was like dying of cancer.

Theirs was a sudden heart attack. 

They had a good chance of winning that second SB, too. The Eagles with Foles? C'mon. Instant trip to the SB.

Tandy likes this