Trade Keanu for a 1st and sign Tre Boston

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I'm a wait and see with regards Sark I reckon if we clean up drops and cut the fumbles down execution will improve.

I did something similar with that thought process with KS I won't be drawn into thinking that way again.

I loved KS...have been a fan for years. His dad and that system and all who use it. I don't like Sark's playcalling and the receiving routes need to cut off.

11 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I loved KS...have been a fan for years. His dad and that system and all who use it. I don't like Sark's playcalling and the receiving routes need to cut off.

That was one of my complaints when we talked about this a couple of months ago...His route combinations are very bad...his routes to me dont open in stages...they seem to all open up at the same time.. which doesnt help with deception at all..its very easy to defend...if that makes any sense..

8 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

You clearly never played

Actually i was a DB. This topic is not called "Who's the better player"...it's about the weight of getting a 1st round pick for someone who can't make a play on the ball and drafting a top 5 guard to play beside Mack. We MUST get our running game on point MORE than laying big hits on opponents.

Edited by GET-ME-A-DB-TD
5 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Actually i was a DB. This topic is not called "Who's the better player"...it's about the weight of getting a 1st round pick for someone who can't make a play on the ball and drafting a top 5 guard to play beside Mack. We MUST get our running game on point MORE than laying big hits on opponents.

Who's the better player?? Neal. Easy. If you think Boston is then you have no idea what you're talking about.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

Who's the better player?? Neal. Easy. If you think Boston is then you have no idea what you're talking about.

Did you even read it??? I said the topic IS NOT CALLED "who's the better player"..... Neal is a non factor. Having two Alex Macks on the Oline however WOULDVE Been a factor. Use the Neal 1st rounder to draft a Mack caliber guard. 

2 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Did you even read it??? I said the topic IS NOT CALLED "who's the better player"..... Neal is a non factor. Having two Alex Macks on the Oline however WOULDVE Been a factor. Use the Neal 1st rounder to draft a Mack caliber guard. 

So get rid of a proven SS to downgrade and draft an unknown?? Mack is a top player. You don't just grab another.

1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

So get rid of a proven SS to downgrade and draft an unknown?? Mack is a top player. You don't just grab another.

Then you trade him for a 1st round talent at his position. Mack is our best FA acquisition in years. We have roughly two years left to make this happen. Neal and Tru ain't gonna determine the outcome of sh!t in the long run and the league loves them both. If the result is gaining 3 B level players for 2 A level players it needs to happen yesterday. Neal won't ever be Kam chancellor and Tru will never be Richard Sherman. Losing Andy Levitre hurt us more than losing Julio for a game last year. We have two elite RB's that can't get past the LOS Bc our guards get shoved back every play.