Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaintRay

Enjoying breakfast and chilling in the crib today

18 posts in this topic

I'm waiting it out, I heard we might get some ice. Cajuns can't drive in that shyt. Stay off the roads. Save yourself.

Fresh ice in my whiskey glass is a good thing.

I'm actually moving and have been for the past few days. The Saints loss put a damper on everything, I didn't expect to win but to lose in that fashion sucks. I'm SO proud of this team. Really looking forward to next year with high hopes and expectations.

saints4life25 likes this

35 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

Trying to get some work done before this weather sets in. Supposed to be miserable for the next few days.

Up to my nuts in snow for days.  It's all fun at first,  then it's just painful hands and soggy shoes

23 minutes ago, SyCo said:

Up to my nuts in snow for days.  It's all fun at first,  then it's just painful hands and soggy shoes

What about your nuts?

27 minutes ago, SyCo said:

Nuts are gangsta and don't give a freak 

You're probably used to icing your balls anyway, I mean with that mean ball busting fetish you have. 

saints4life25 and SyCo like this

6 minutes ago, mvcrook said:

You're probably used to icing your balls anyway, I mean with that mean ball busting fetish you have. 

I liked this post, but not sure why

mvcrook likes this

5 hours ago, SyCo said:

We got a sledding day set for this Saturday.  Sledding day really means getting all bundled up in clothes I hate, dragging sleds up a dmn mountain, working up a sweat in 0 degree weather; then Chili and Hot Chocolate like we just had some magical winter moment...